Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Michael LEADS a Horse to Cognac! Piggy Drinks

Courtney Danielle Coyle. They call her Piggy. Beautiful woman. The alias Piggy sorta fits her. She puts on this show for me. Has been doing so for the last couple of months. I dig it. I'm fascinated by her. The bureau hired me to get all that I can on Ms. Coyle. Her ins and outs. What she did day to day. Her friends. Her family. Was there some dirty secrets about her? Things like that. Funny thing is I had enough to do a case study on her. I knew that she had a sick shoe fetish. I mean it was exactly the same way another person would be hooked on crack. She was the daughter of the legendary ____ and her mother is Belinda Elliott Coyle or should I say Hon. Elliott-Coyle. She had been a cop now for more than thirteen years. One son. One ex husband. One mortgage. Three brand new cars no car notes. How the hell does one do that on a cop's salary? When they first brought me the package on CC, I couldn't believe it. Some of the things they were accusing this woman of was crazy. I saw faraway pictures of her and she was the classic Southern beauty. Caramel complexion. Thick. She wore her hair in blonde tresses. Nice ass. Shapely legs. I saw a close up of her and her eyes told both stories and war tales. Still I was lost in them. I stayed on the road for more than 200 days out of the year. My relationship with Raquel was over with. I mean the sex was good, don't get me wrong but past that, it was nothing. I can't even go over how many nights I had replaced her in my fantasies with this horse I was now stalking. Crazy thing is I knew she knew I was following her. I've been with the bureau a long time. I fixed things. Whether that was field work, or what they called philantrophic. I handled my business. I have pictures of Spivey's body on my desk. They seem to think that Ms. Coyle is responsible for it. How in the hell did she do this? I never liked Drell Spivey but I was sorry to hear he had gotten knocked off. Especially like this. He was on his way out the door anyway. I imagine what she sounds like when she whispering nasty things. Wonder what her hands and lips would feel like up and down on my di-I adjust myself as I watch her. She has on some expensive pumps and nothing but a men's shirt and I swear I wanna jump through this window to get to her. Instead I think I'll pour myself another drink. I rub my head. Bald. Wouldn't dream of growing out my hair. I got a salt and pepper goatee but my mama says this baby face of mine gives it away. This gray hair comes from stress and not age. She sits down on her desk and spreads her legs. I see her Bermuda Triangle and imagine her sun tanning my face. Courtney was something else. That walk of hers. It screamed sexy. Feminine. Powerful. The bureau wants to destroy this beautiful creature. Hell for all I know she may need to be destroyed but what if.... I hear Groove with you playing on this Bose radio. I shake my glass. Love the way ice sound. This alcohol is smooth but burns going down. Michael, you need to get this together. Shake her off. She poison. But I think I'm the anectdote.

1 comment: