Monday, December 31, 2012

Long Overdue: Piggy Play Too Much

My daddy had dropped me off. Still I needed to be steps ahead of everybody else. I knew where he'd been staying. Thing is hard as he tried to resist though, he wanted me. It was something about me that I knew  Michael Gatlin wanted to tame. Now here we are. I'm stark naked and on my knees before this handsome man. I had handcuffed him to the chair. I wanted to render him powerless. He might be worried if he knew the last man I'd made love to I had blown his brains out afterwards. I rubbed his legs and thighs through the expensive Italian material. He groaned. I bit at the fly of his pants and blew warm air. He growled, "What are you doing Courtney?" I smiled and kissed his mouth. Slid my hand down his pants and I found him. Hard. Unzipped his pants and rubbed him. Arched my back at the right time. Licked my lips. With my hand gripped around his member I toyed with him. "Daddy, tell me what you want me to do." His eyes glazed over. "Piggy, you're in control." That's what I wanted to hear. I took him in my mouth. I'm wet. Excited to please him. For months we played this game where I would model for him and he would watch me from his office. On my knees palms on his thighs, I worked my jaws and gag reflex. The ectasy on his face was satisfying to me. I touched myself. "Courtney, I wanna be inside you." I kept sucking him. His smell. His taste. Seeing that he wanted to be free of these handcuffs so that he could get to me was priceless. "Don't cum!" He groaned. I sucked on his and continued to apply pressure. "Don't cum Gatlin." I blew cirlces and kissed simultaneously on his balls. He howled. "Don't cum." Then I just stopped. I figured him a Magnum man. I was right. "You want me to stop?" He shook his head. "Come on Daddy, I need you to talk to me." Voice deep. It stirred something in me. "No Courtney, please don't." I kissed the head of his dick and slid the condom on. Uncuffed him from the chair and it was like separating Banner from Hulk. He over powered me. Picked me up and laid me on the bed. Ass up he kissed me on my clit and pushed his way inside. It hurt in the best way. Wrapped my thick legs around him and squeezed him as my body welcomed him in. He stroked. I scratched. He pushed. I squeezed. I took him in like my body needed it. We went at it like starved people. I cleaned us up when we were done. He's asleep now. No alcohol or sleep aides got him there tonite. It was me. I took the glass that we drank from. No DNA needed to be left here. I let myself out just as I had let myself in. I would see the FBI fixer again and real soon I knew. Placed his pistol back where I found it. I went back to my room on the other side of the same hotel. Here I was now. Still needing something. Lonely. I text LV. He text right back. Replaying the conversation I had just had with my daddy. "Trouble, this life ain't for you. And even if it is, I'm telling you, it gets old." What he said had affected me. I'm laying on my back looking at the ceiling. How much really was all this worth to me? I mean here it is my Mattie Mae was dying. My daddy had come back but I didn't know for how long. I wasn't spending enough time with my Piglet like I should. And now Katy was dead too now. Effed up thing about that was that I felt like I had brought her killer into the city. Wondered what Shannon Monet would do? I need to get high. No Courtney. Fuck that. It's time you get a handle on this shit. When things get hard I just wanna get high and forget about it. I needed to check in with Meika B. "Hey lady, what's up?" "Meika B, am I going to hell?" "Probably Piggy. We all are, if we don't find some kind of balance." Tameika Benford didn't hold no punches that's for sure. And from the moment she held my hair back when I got sick from getting high I knew she was solid. We went over the numbers and cash flow. I hung up with her. I was lonely but I knew that living on the top would be. I still say my prayers. I know He know me better than anybody. I pray for forgiveness. I pray for strength. Mostly I pray for peace which is crazy because I'm usually the one disturbing the peace. Houston and its taking has been the only thing on my mind lately but now I reckon I'm having what is known as residual regret. They're playing Django's Theme music on Pandora. I think I need to work on my own theme music. I just laid the FBI fixer and I'm now a wanted woman. Cognac and a sleeping pill hoping that sleep come easy.

1 comment: