Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Courtney's Ride in the Cutlass

I told him everything. About my addiction to fabulous shoes. I told him about my work with the Houston Police Department Narcotics Division. I told him about Shannon Monet and how we had been beefing. I went into it fully about what I did to Ivory Albro. I told him about my plans for the shoe and dope industry of Houston. I told him about Arnissha Lynn. Lastly I told him about how I missed my daddy. I told him everything and there was something in the pit of my stomach. I was waiting on him to put me out his car, to tell me where to go, hell I knew he would now have nothing else to do with me. Strangely, he didn't do any of that. "Courtney, I know that was hard for you to do. I figure either you told me all of that because you really trust me or because you're planning to kill me right now." I looked up at him and he had the biggest grin on his face. I laughed. "No, I'm not planning to kill you, Milton Spivey. I don't know. It's just something about you that make me want to be honest about EVERYTHING." He sat next to me just smiling. "What you grinning about so?" "I can't believe that I am sitting next to the grown Courtney Coyle." I rolled my eyes. "I'm sitting next to the grown Milton Spivey. Tell me you don't want to run in the opposite direction." He shook his head. "Courtney, you're grown and you got it. You may not feel like you got it together but you do. I'm not a square. Seemingly you would run a square off but that ain't me." Savannah Jackson or Whitney Houston, I exhaled. I believe that was the sexiest thing I had ever heard a man say to me. I leaned back and looked at the backseat of his Cutlass. I bit my lip and then looked at him. I didn't know what would ultimately happen between Drell and I but it would be epic. I kissed him soft and slow. I then climbed in the back seat of his car. He shuffled tracks on the radio until he came to Zro's I Can't Leave Drank Alone. I love this shit is what I'm thinking. I watched him watch me in the rearview mirror. I spread my legs and rubbed between my legs. I still had my jeans on mind you but it was the visual effect of it all. The windows were tinted so I took my air max off and unbuttoned my jeans. "Pretty panties, Piggy." I smiled. I kneeled on the back seat and faced the back window. Let him get a view of my ass in black lace boyshorts. He bit my left ass cheek. He then got out of the front seat and into the back. He pushed the front seats forward. Now we had enough room. He undid my ponytail. "Your hair smells good, bae." He pulled my blonde locks on top of my head and kissed my neck. He raised my shirt up over my black lace bra. I moaned. This was kind of fast for me normally. But this was long overdue. My body needed this. We kissed for what seemed like hours and I couldn't get outta of my jeans fast enough. In my bra, panties and socks I gave Drell the best blow job ever. He grew inside of my mouth and I smeared my lip gloss all over it. "Courtney, you the bomb." I giggled. I took the condom from him and before I put it on I massaged it over and over. He pulled my hair hard and bit my cheek. Kissed my lips again. I rolled the condom down onto his beautiful manhood. No baggy Magnum here. Can we say Yaay.com? I faced the windshield and rode him while he rubbed my back. He would squeeze my ass and I would buck harder. Obviously this wasn't my first rodeo. Milton Spivey was sending my body into maximum overload. It was good. I rode him and guided his hands across my breasts. He fingered the jewelry that was in my clit and I exploded from the inside out. We came simultaneously. I lay back and I could hear and feel his heart beating. Sweat drenched both of us. I turned to face him. Feeling the sticky mess we had just made. "You have the prettiest eyes, with your fat ass." I laughed. "So you compliment me and then insult me." I shake my head. "Shut up, I don't want nobody else calling you fat." I smiled. "Nobody else does." I went into my Gucci dump and pulled some scented wet naps. I wiped us both down. "Damn, where you been? You all attentive to a nigga." "Where we going next?" He shrugged his shoulders. "Show me around Houston, red." He helped me dress. I pulled my locks back into a ponytail. Reapplied some lip gloss. "Alright bae, let's hit the Museum District." He grabbed my hand and kissed it. Held it as we backed out of the parking lot and onto the highway. My cell rings. It's Tameika. "What's up chick?" "Nothing, Texas Tea, getting chocolate wasted." "Oh yeah. We ain't all able." I looked at Drell. This was crazy. I was really feeling him. "So what's on the agenda, Piggy." "Lynn. We got to get her. I'm calling her today to see if we can meet up. She gone get down or lay down." Milton smirked. "Gangsta bitch." "Alright, let me know what happens. I'm off today. Gotta make treat bags for my baby's class." "I feel you girl. Next week, it'll be my time to be room mama. Look let me hit you back Texas Tea, got another call coming in." I clicked over. "This Coyle." "Coyle, we going out tonight. You need to be available." I groaned. Yeah, I was still employed and had duties. "Alright, where we going tonite?" "Small task. We hitting Briar Gate." Mo City, lawd here we go. "Ok, what time we going?" "Probably around midnight." I hung up. I stuck my lip out. "What's wrong with you?" "Bae, I gotta go to work." "Well take your fat ass to work then." He laughed. "You not funny."
"I ain't going nowhere bae, do your thing." Cool. We rode and listened to the radio. Coming up under 45 South I got a real good look at him. He was tailing us. Drell saw him too. I pulled my .45. "Yeah he got behind us when we left the restaurant." "Its a lot of people wish I was dead." "Me too, bae." Drell turned down Scott and so did the Tahoe. I figured we could go on to the museum and ignore this muthafucker or corner him and get him before he get us. I decided to do what's right. I looked to Drell. "Baby, make a left on this street. Its a dead end." I took my gun off safety and Drell followed suit. "Can you shoot, Courtney?" I didn't even respond to that. When I heard the first shot, I let the window down and blasted. "Drell, we gone count bodies." He kissed me and fired his Beretta. Wasn't no turning back now. God, he was so fucking hot. And in the middle of it all, Piggy was having that itch. I would definitely need to get high after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment