Thursday, November 3, 2011

Agitated Aggrivated Assaulting Asia: Death Bells

Shit, I can't believe I forgot about those neckbones on the stove. I know Angela gone too. That was gone be my dinner for tomorrow. I mean Chelle called me and told me what happened to C.C. I dropped everything. Shannon Monet was a bold motherfucker, I tell you that. That's ok. She was gone pay. I didn't hear a sound coming from the trunk so I'm assuming we had enough chloroform. I looked over at Mychelle. She was stoic. Didn't move and she barely said anything. I knew how close she and Piggy was. I mean is. I'm being positive. I just know that she gone make it through this. She has to. The Embassy has started and it is just what Houston needed. Still something kept telling me that Shannon Monet may not be totally behind this. Arnissha Lynn, the bitch I hated, now she was certainly capable of this. Calculating like no other. I merged back onto 288. I needed to stop by the house and check on those neckbones and make sure my house wasn't burnt down. It didn't matter whether or not Courtney survived or not. Whomever responsible for this was gone die. We needed to send a message that nobody that is a part of the Embassy could be effed with. I turned onto my street and my queendom was still intact. I left the car running. Didn't hear anything coming from the trunk. Good. She was still out. Got back behind the wheel of the car. We were going to take her to Piggy's safe house. The council woman would remain there until one of two things happened. Piggy woke up or-- I didn't even wanna say the alternative. I looked over at Chelle and it was if she was reading my mind. I pressed play on Pandora and I hear Jodeci crooning What about us? I instantly thought of her. CC love her some Jodeci. I know this may be selfish of me. You see the thing is, I don't have many friends. I think many use the word friend loosely anyway. But in that hospital bed laid my friend. We call her Htown Piggy and CC interchangebly. The raven beauty who kept Piggy grounded, and always told me the truth was my friend. Texas Tea is the name Piggy gave her. The woman after my own heart and who had been here for me I don't know countless of times was my more than my friend. Machete Mychelle was like another half of me. These women were extraordinary and no matter what you thought about our under dealings, we loved each other. One thing we all agreed on and that was if Shannon Monet had touched one blonde hair on Piggy's little head, it was about to be lights out for her. Once outside the safe house, Mychelle and I lit a blunt. Fogged my car out like we used to do back in the day. I checked my pistol it was loaded. Still my gut feeling told me that Shannon Monet couldn't lay claim to this one. Piggy had always said that Monet was dirty but she was loyal to her and that loyalty ran deep. I inhaled hydrobubonic smoke and visions of Arnissha Lynn and that crowning glory of hers flashed through my mind. You see this was right up her alley. Suddenly my phone rang. It was Melodious Michelle. "Hey Asia, y'all outside?" "Yeah we here. We got her in the trunk. We're probably gone need some help getting her out. You know this bitch ain't going." I then heard death bells ringing in my ear. I cocked my gun and looked at the trunk of my car. I tell you what. For Shannon Monet's sake those death bells better not had been for Courtney Danielle. Out of my peripheal, I saw her Bentley. It was creeping by slowly. It seemed like slow motion when I yelled to Mychelle, "Bitch get down!!!!" Thunderous gunfire. My hand burned but I was still able to fire. All of a sudden I was feeling cold. Everybody has consequences Alicia! Whether Piggy lived or died her ordeal was sure to leave some bodies. I knew now that I had to do whatever I needed to do to make sure mine was not one of them. Blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment