Thursday, March 28, 2013

Reggie B the Truth

Damn she looks good on T.V. But then again why wouldn't she? She had the same attorney I kept on retainer. Jeremy Axel. I know _____ had somethng to do with that. They set her bail at two and a half million dollars. I would've  done her hair up in a bun like that too. I see Axel dressed her up real nice. He do the whole nine. You get your money's worth with him. Kind of nice seeing Piggy as a square. Axel couldn't do nothing ahout those eyes though. They pierced back at me through the television camera lense. She texted me after she made it to Galveston to let me know she was safe. Told me where I could pick up my slab. I still had her phone and because of that the feds were on my black ass. It was cool though. She needed to put some distance between herself and them. Piggy had always kept it real with me so I was glad to do it. Truth was I was kind of worried about her. Last time I saw her she looked like she was falling apart. I did what I knew to do to get her mind back right. Shit even I if I had to slap the taste out her mouth I would've because ultimately I believed in her because I knew she believed in me. Meanwhile business has been slow but steady. Yeah sometimes I sit back and entertain ideas of me quitting this game. I knew it didn't love me like I loved it but I was made for this. AMGM would be a global brand. Now I was seriously branching out into this real estate thing so I would be alright and so would my family. She about to address these allegations I see. Where is the remote? "City of Houston, I was born and raised here. I love this city and most importantly I love my shield. I am NOT guilty of this and I have faith in our justice system and I am ready to prove my innocence." "Sgt. Coyle, what about the rumors spectulating that you and the deceased were in a relationship?" Axel cuts in. "I'm sorry but at this time my client has no further comment." He guided her off but not before those eyes of hers almost glowed. I didn't see a dirty cop being accused of murder. I didn't see a grieving girlfriend who was being accused of her boyfriend's murder. What I saw was a kingpin who would do whatever to hold on to an empire she had been building. I wasn't mad at her. Word was that this federal agent was tailing her and lil team on the job. Axel was a good attorney. He could probably cast doubt on Piggy's team. Maybe they had something to do with it. I know most people wouldn't wanna do a bid like this by theirself. But I knew my nigga Piggy. She was like the rest of us. We didn't need no codefendants. And now I hear Dollar is in Nacogdoches. Hell that may have been the best place for him. Me and him didn't see eye to eye on a lot of things particularly money. We cool, don't get me wrong. But as we've gotten older I prefer to keep him at a distance. It'll be time for me to go pick half a mil from school in a lil bit. I don't know, this life crazy.You figure the more shit changes, hell it really stay the same. I had a plan for some subdivisions to be built close to Pearland. They would be moderatley priced houses for the middle class. Nice houses though and I wanted strict deed restrictions. I wasn't no fool. You see could rebuild and jack up prices all you want. It wouldn't matter if you had the same class of nig-I mean people there who didn't care nothing about it. I had enough capital and plenty of connects to get this started. My dogs barking now. I hear Still Get No Love playing on Pandora. Aint heard this in a minute. What the hell is she doing here? Standing on my porch in Seven jeans and air max. Blunt Bob haircut and that chocolate skin of hers. "Long time, Reggie B. You gone let me in?" "I don't know Meika B, where that .50 you lug around?" Dear God, save me from this sexy creature at my door. This one was just as poisonous as Piggy. "Reggie, we need to talk."

No comments:

Post a Comment