Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Meika B put her FOOT down!

One-Two. One-Two. One-Two. I swear Piggy was right. She told me this was a helluva workout. I had a bag installed two weeks ago and I had been going hard on it ever since. Needed to. I don't know what the hell CC got me tied into. "Trust me Meika, we gone be alright. I got this." Normally I would be cynical but something in Piggy told me she meant what she said and then she said what the hell she meant. From the moment we were retintroduced, something in her fueled something in me. I'm thinking why not take over Houston. Houston needed us. Piggy was now king. She took the crown from Ivory Albro just like she said she would. I just think about all the carnage. Sometimes Courtney don't even seem fazed. The things I've done I've felt bad about. Right now I'm carrying the guilt of knowing that I caused Drell's death. No I didn't kill him but I fed the beast that did. Piggy is my podna and she needed to know what he was up to. She would've done the same thing for me. I'm sure of it I’m just feeling like my friend is in over her head. She still Courtney but there is this coldness to her. Right after she handle her business it like its back to normal as if nothing has happened. I don’t know. They say things happen for a reason. Maybe I was put in her path to be her conscience. I try to be the voice of reason for her but let’s be honest, Piggy ultimately does whatever the hell she wants to. One-Two. One-Two. One-Two. We have children. The big picture was that I was hustling and working. I got down with the Embassy because overall I believed that it was good move for my family. Its no cattiness between she and I. And even with this new earned power she has, Courtney is still at ground zero with me. She don’t handle me no different. I have to respect that. I worry though about how long she gone last in this industry. We still have Arnissha Lynn hid. The feds is watching us all and Piggy’s enemies have now become Tameika Benford’s. Luckily Jay and Carly are at my mom’s. Let me get these gloves off. My .50 is right here. These mfs must don’t know. Think Meika! Its three of em. I hear Bear barking in the back. This .50 is a cannon. If it go off my neighbors calling the police for sure. It’s 7pm and no reason for Centerpoint Energy to be at my door. I know an ambush when I see one. They’re ringing the door bell. They’re in uniform but I see one with a H.O.U.S.T.O.N tattoo. Penitentiary ink. They ring the doorbell again. Why would three workers from Centerpoint be needed anyway? Burglar bars are locked. “Yes.” “How you doing maam?” “Im alright, how you?” “Um ok, we were sent here, you reported a gas leak?” Yeah right motherfucker. Everything in my house is electric. “No I didn’t.” Now he shuffling through some papers. “Well, Ms. Benford, we are supposed to take a look.” I put my hand on the burglar bars between us. I smiled. Let me handle this like Piggy Monroe would. “Look somebody sent you here and we know it wasn’t Centerpoint. Let’s cut the bullshit. They moved closer to my door. I raised the barrel of my pistol. “Well didn’t you get a package on me? Huh? You didn’t know abt her?” “Let us in. We need to talk.” “We talk, we talk right here gotdammit. I’m listening.” They looking around. “Tosha Wilson sent us. Say she wanna send Piggy a message. We get you and she receptive.” I sucked my teeth. “Here lies your dilemma. Um not going anywhere. You gone get off my front porch or Mike Walker and his boys can clean you up off my porch. He’d be glad to get the business.” They backed up but stayed firm. The hammer was pulled back. “Alright lil mama. You know this aint over. Piggy gone have to lay down. Eventually.” I hear Nate Dogg singing One More Day. Pandora on time. “Yeah well we’ll do tht when we’re ready not one day before.” They got in the truck and drove off. I took a deep breath. I dialed one button on my cell phone. She answered. “Hey.” “We need to talk.” “Okay, when?” “Hour. My house.” She hung up. I put my gloves back on. Piggy King of Htown has got some changes to make. My input and my family’s safety need to be top priority. I guess I’ll warm that pot roast and greens up. Piggy had an appetite you wouldn’t believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment