Friday, September 28, 2012

All Money Good Money Piggy

Its hot as hell outside. I pulled my blonde locks off my shoulder into a bun. This Texas heat is something else. I went and saw Big Lynn today. Dropped her off some things and made it clear that that ass is now mine. She understood loud and clear. Lately though, I'm feeling lonely. Long to be in a man's arms. He play in my locks. Feeling like I need some affection. Mind blowing sex would be great too but I want some male company. Still taking over the city is still top priority. Damned if I do damned if I don't. Let me call and see what he up to. "Piggy, what's up yo?" I hear him laughing. I smile. This nigga was ignorant but I dug it. "Reggie B, what you up to?" "Nothing much." I hear him exhale and I image hydrobubonic smoke coming out his nose. Nice lips. Meticulousy shaved goatee. Close cut. Damn--focus. "Won't you meet me somewhere. I need to put my eyes on you." "I hear you. Knowing you that wasn't no invitation. More like a demand." "Naw not even. But you need to get at me." "Where at Piggy?" "The only nice restaurant me and you eat at." "Waffle House." I hung up. Nothing else needed to be said. He text me back and said 30 mins. I text back and said 28 mins. The sun was now down and it was still humid. I was dressed in black. Black Tee. Black Levis straight leg. Donna Karen vamped pumps. I was about to meet Reggie B. I traded my pumps for black Air Force Ones. Clear lip gloss. My glock. I get in the car and I be damned. It's another damn advertisement for that fuckin blog. Uh what is it? Yeah Courtney Got Something to Say!! I wish I knew who the hell this Courtney was. Trash writing what I called it. Tameika stayed reading it and was always tryna get me to. She say the main chick in the story reminded her of me. Whatever! I had better things to do with my time. I smile when I see his car. I told him once before he needed a driver. He nearly cussed me out. He prefer to do his dealings without an entourage. Reggie said he didn't need no codefendants. I had to respect that. I got a corner table in the Waffle House. I knew he would sit next to me in the booth because neither one of us sat with our backs to the door. That was a complete no no. When I saw him I smiled. White tee. Jeans. Clean white air forces. Chain heavy as me. We embraced and I sit down and scoot over so he can sit down. "Good girls wear white. Um glad you got on the proper attire." I laughed. All black. That's how I liked to move sometimes. I ordered my usual. The All Star breakfast. "So how you been Piggy? You look good. Luckily I ain't no square ass nigga else I'll be all beside myself." I shake my head. "Who says shit like that, Reggie?" "Me. Call that waitress back over here. I want some coffee." Rough around the edges like me. He said exactly what was on his mind and I dug that. "Reggie B, you love me?" "I can't stand you most times but I love you cuz you love me." "You better know that shit. All money good money, right?" His ears perk up. I got his full attention. "I need you bae. Albro Industries is mine. But I can't do this by myself. The Embassy need the Million Dollar MAN like Houston do." You see the thing is Houston is a city of roughly two million people. Albro Industries consisted of shoe warehouses, daycares, car washes, real estate, dope, and barber shops and hair salons. Reggie took care of his business in a way that rivaled most corporations in Corporate America. What I couldn't do for my businesses, Reggie could get it right. I liked how Reggie could adapt to any situation he was in. He had that Um from Houston twang but he looked good in Levis and even better in a suit. Wasn't lacking intelligence at all. "Piggy, you don't need me. You got the know how and most importantly, Who gone check you?!" I burst out laughing. "But you got me. Whatever you need, I'm here." So I kissed him. Long and slow. It felt right. "CC, reallly?" I laugh. "Reggie, you could've stopped me!" "Why would I?" "Look Reggie, you didn't want me to kiss you then you shouldn't be so live. Then you wouldn't have live nigga's problems!!!" "Who says shit like that, Piggy?" "I do." Me and Reggie B talked about our future. Him mentoring me to get my business in line and me thinking about him being my future ex husband. My radio is going off. I bark some responses back. "13252 Dalmation. We going in." "Piggy, that's one of my houses." "You got a lot of product there?" He nodded his head. "This Piggy to compound. Dalmation is a no go. It's an abandoned house. I just left there." I told him to be quiet. "Copy that Coyle. We headed to the Townhomes." "Just like that, Piggy?" I nodded my head. "Now get your ass to that house and clean that shit up. I just bought you some time." He paid for my breakfast and walked me to my car. "Call me C.C." He bent down a little bit and kissed me back. "One day." I growled. He got in his car and left. I left and went the opposite way on Highway 6. Mattie Mae was now on my mind heavily. I needed her at this very moment. Let me take my ass home. Montell and Master P playing on the radio, aint heard this in a minute. My city need me. I love Houston and she is going to love me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment