Wednesday, October 24, 2012

LoVe Walton LIVE TeamPiggynLv

This be the only time I can really think. I just laid Laila back down. Daddy's little girl. She woke up a little cranky. I gave her some juice and laid her across my chest and she was back sleep in no time. I love Laila Danielle more than my own life. Now its six a.m. and I can't stop thinking about her. No doubt, Piggie was knee deep in shit. I had to hand her though. King looked good on her. She wore it well. Just didn't know how she was gone wear that sergeant's badge and that King of Houston crown at the same damn time. Nothing like a blunt in the morning. I consider Piggie my friend. I listen to her. I think she dig the fact that I'm her friend and I really don't want anything from her. Don't get me wrong. She's sexy. I would if I had the opportunity but she was cool. A different kind of woman, C.C. is. She can do just about anything a man can but she'll never emasculate you. You always feel like a man when she around and she make you feel appreciated. Those eyes of hers though. Beautiful and deadly. She hypnotizes you with them. Still I was Team Piggie. Cuz she was definitely Team LV. I watch my beautiful wife sleep. She's a good woman. Don't get me wrong. She's just so career driven. Can't be mad at her for that. She's an army physician and because of that we constantly moving. I put my foot down on some things. Told her that Houston was my home and we needed a house here. Piggie say she needed me. I can't explain how that made me feel. I thought her idea for Houston was great. An embassy of women who all had something to bring to the table. Rumour has it that _____ is back. Wonder if Piggie knows. Surely he would get in contact with her first. The other day when Piggie and I had lunch she talked about how much she missed him. She talk about _____ like he Superman. Reckon one day Laila will talk about me like that. Great, my download for Courtney Got Something to Say came through. I hear its real good. Everybody been reading it. I just wanted to see what all the hoopla is about. Sometimes I feel like an old man. Taking care of my family is a joy. I love doing it. Hell I look at these young cats and I'm disgusted. I guess that's how I know I'm getting old. I did pretty much the same things they doing. I figured I was a little smarter though. So I thought about how I could be an asset to Piggie. I can lend her hand with the financial part of her business. Lord knows she would need it. She tried to hide it from me but I knew she was still on shoes bad. She needed to get a handle on it or kick it all together. I decided that I would help her with all her bookkeeping. She pretty much had everything else taken care of. My Piggie needed a genuine friend. I would be that forever if she wanted. Dee sleeping so peaceful. She works long hours. I love her. I do. She just don't understand fully what a man needs. No matter. I took vows. I'll be the man she needs. No worries. Provide for my family is my mantra. No ifs ands or buts about it. Butts. Piggie's butt felt nice in my hands the other day. I gotta shake her. My friend is poisonous. I know she torn between right and wrong. Hell these days and age, its hard to differentiate between the two because everybody got a story to tell. Hey they playing Zapp early in the a.m. Pandora going live. More bounce to the ounce. This Houston don't let up I see. It's six thirty and still probably eighty degrees out. So she King of Houston. Didn't get the chance to ask her the other day but "What now?" It's crazy because we all know what she had to do to get that title. Gotta be heavy on your soul. I swear I think about the darkness her eyes carry. She walk like she on top of the world but I know she know what real turmoil feel like. She's good for Houston though. I just want her to be careful. This game will change you. Sometimes for the better but most often for the worst. I felt like Courtney was a vibrant beautiful young woman who had a lot to offer the world. Thing is, she had to know that. Nothing like Pfunk early in the morning. Now let's figure out what me and Laila Danielle gone eat this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment