Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Courtney, Piggy, and Piggy Monroe: That's All She Got in the End....

I looked at my pout in my rearview to make sure my lipglass was poppin'. Remembered what weapontry I had in my car. It's like I really want to do what's right. I then thought about the amount of blood that was on my hands. Things I had done. I mean at the end of the day, I couldn't really pass judgement on nobody. But I knew that when I took it upon myself to take someone's life, I was doing just that. God have mercy on me. I drink, cry, write and buy shoes to take the pain out. This muthafucker just rearended me. Ok, here we go. I changed gears in my camaro. Underneath the dashboard of it I kept a .380. Now the .380 isn't my particular favorite handgun but it gets the job done. Small enough and powerful plenty. I took it off safety and laid it in my lap. I had loaded my .40 but I had decided to let her rest. Me and this idiot, who was in a Tahoe, was about to have it out. We were now racing down an empty road. I shifted into third. We were side by side in the lanes. He had somebody else with him because the back driver's side window was let down. I saw a scope and I immediately put my car in reverse. We were going about eighty then. When I backed up I reached down and stuck my police light on the dash of my car. Whoever was after me probably knew that I was a cop but I wanted to reitterate. They were doing a donut in the middle of the road headed for me. Instead of turning around though they tried to barricade the street. Big mistake. I was a country girl who grew up playing chicken. They figured by cutting me off in the middle of the road, I would stop. Not me! I shifted again and my camaro was pushing ninety. I raced forward and when I was about a feet away I swerved onto the shoulder and fishtailed back onto the road. Did I know how to work the wheel. My heart was beating a mile a minute but I know I had caused them to have heart attacks. A guy well over six feet tall with long dreads stood in the road and pointed an AK at my car. I sat idle waiting for him to hoist it towards me. My back window was opened with a push of a button. I fired off three slugs. He started spraying before he hit the ground. One of my bullets were in vain but another sliced his dreadlocks and the other between his eyes. Seconds felt like an eternity. I then saw an eighteen wheeler coming our way south bound. I had to get outta here. I shifted and almost turned the car over. The second I sped off I heard the truck's horn and then more gunfire. Trouble always finds me or was I in constant pursuit of it? I drove until I was near my queendom. I called Tameika and didn't get an answer. Now I knew for sure that someon was trying to kill me. The past couple of weeks have been crazy but I believed that there was a reason I had been cheating death. I had a higher purpose. I needed to get high. I called Katy. She said that she could be in my neighborhood in fifteen minutes. I was overjoyed. I went inside my home and I shut the blinds. I stripped and got into a cold shower. The water felt good on my skin. I let it fall onto my locks. It pulsated against the back of my neck. I looked down and realized that the DSW pendant was around my neck. I remebered the first time I saw it. Albro blinded me with it. It was the day he had kidnapped me. I touched the pendant. This was it. Wasn't no turning back. I turned the water off. Dried off. Slipped on a wife beater and some cutoff shorts. Poured myself a glass of wine. Yeah, this was where I needed to be. I thought about my Piglet and how things would be the best for him. Whatever it took. No matter what. I put my feet up on my coffee table. My toes were painted in Red Corvette by OPI. I could feel tension in my neck. There goes the doorbell. It's Katy. I opened the door. She was dressed in all black. In her hand was a Steve Madden box. She looked around. I invited her in. "I'm so glad that you could stop by on such short notice." She smiled. "Anything for my girl,you know that." I slid her money to her. I opened the box and inside it was five inch black and red open toed pumps. There was a hidden platform. My nipples got hard. "Let me help you with those, Courtney." She took them out of the box and put them on my feet. When she did, I instantly became Piggy Monroe. My normally 5'2 voluptuous frame now stood at 5'7. Bey's Me, Myself and I came on through my home stereo system. I was high. In a zone. I could only do this around those I trust. Besides, Katherine knew not to fuck with me. So I walked through my living room with those pumps on just like Bey walked through her video. I love me and me loved me back! When I abused shoes, I sat on top of the world and it was a place I didn't want to come down from. Judge me if you will. I need help and eventually, I'll get it. I sipped some more wine and then walked over to my full length mirror in my living room. I got completely naked except for the pumps. I heard Katy clear her throat. I didn't flinch. This was my Queendom. She could always leave.

1 comment:

  1. oh wow..girl you turned me ever which way but wrong in this piece..I love it..but let me know when you are in your Queendom again, I will promise not to clear my throat..haha..keep'em coming miss officer

    ReplyDelete