Friday, March 16, 2012

Piggy's Pickled Pump: Love v. Ambition

The door creeped open and before he knew what hit him I did! With the ass end of my gun. NiccT caught him. I didn't recognize the asshole at all. But I could see it in my buddy's eyes. He knew exactly who it was. "You know him." "Yeah, C.C. I do." His nose was broke pretty bad and if he woke up he was gone be mad as hell. "Reckon what we do with him." NiccT chuckled and shook his head. "C.C. that was a statement not a question." I took the heat off him and removed the clip. My cell rings. "Piggy." "Hey me and AB here. Where yall at?" "We in the Lone Star Conference Room. I'm having an issue right now so give me a minute. Go to the bar and have a drink. Have em put it on my tab." I hung the phone up. "Mr. Taylor, I don't like stalkers. When people follow me I get nervous. When I get nervous niggas die." "This mf was tryna to get at me abt some guns but really wanna rob me. I had no idea he followed me here." I kept looking at him. I moved closer to him. I took in his scent. He didn't budge. I grabbed his massive arms and rubbed. "Down Piggy," he growled. "Who did you shoot?" He seemed taken aback by my question. I said it again. "I got into a scuffle by my podnas house. We had to call in Mike Walker for his services. I'm not gone be robbed Courtney and niggas are always out to do that. I gotta eat too." I kept my eyes on him. He was telling the truth. Meanwhile I got the asshole on the floor stirring. He put his hand on his nose and when he looked up he saw my 5'2 stature standing over him with my pistol in his face. "Hurt didn't it? Why you here?" I pointed to NiccT. "You here after my old man?"  He didn't say anything. I pulled the hammer back. "NiccT and I got an issue." NiccT crossed over and hit him so hard he bat slob outta his mouth. "Bae, we gotta get this nigga out of here. I say you take care of him. He can't be here. We have important things to discuss." NiccT called in his reinforcement. Two of the biggest blackest men I'd ever seen in my life came in through a side door. They took our unwelcomed guest out and that was that. We straightened the chairs out. I stood on tiptoe and adjusted his tie. Removed a lash from his eye and wiped my lipgloss from his cheek. He adjusted the windsor knot in my tie but slick let his finger run across my cleavage. I smiled. "Something else, C.C." Tameika arrived in the conference first. My raven beauty was dressed in a purple Versace mini dress with matching pumps. That brown skin went in great contrast to the purple hue she was wearing. That's why I named her Texas Tea. Next came Melodious Michelle. Her natural hair secured with a plum colored flowered. She had on a cream pantsuit with matching plum stiletto sandals. I got excited looking at her shoes. I hugged my cousin. "Damn, C.C. who is this?" She eyed NiccT with appreciation. "Melodious, don't worry we'll get to him." Machete Mychelle and Asia came in together both visions in purple. I had to admit that my harem was gorgeous. "C.C, you know it's always good when we get together like this but why we had to ALL be in purple?" "Mychelle, purple is a royal color besides you know how I am when it comes to the aesthetics." NiccT towered over the five of us but I made introductions. We had dinner and then desert and cognac. I marveled at how quickly I had assembled my team and how fast we had come up. We were from all walks of life. Investment banker. A cop. A business owner. Entertainer. All the people assembled here had one thing in common. They believed in Piggy. So I thought. The doors open and in walks Symona Lisa. Purple and white clothed her body. I stood in the middle of the conference table. My tie untied around my neck. My locks hung down loosely. I introduced my Baltimore lady to everybody. "We've taken over Houston and now we gotta get Arnissha Lynn and her Happy Hair Butter industry too." I watched NiccT stroke his handsome face. I sat down in front of him on the table. "Talk to me baby, what you thinking?" "You going after Big Lynn? Really, how you gone do that?" My ladies giggled. "NiccT, I dethroned Ivory Albro. Lynn won't be shit." My cell goes off. Its Drell. I started feeling butterflies. "Hold on a minute y'all its Drell." I saw a little look on Tameika's face. Didn't know what that was about." "Bae, I missed you." It was quiet on the other end. "C.C. we need to talk." Here we go. What now! "What's wrong Drell?" "You talked to Tameika?" I looked over at her and my blood started warming. "No why?" He sounded relieved. "Courtney, I told her I would tell you myself." I hung up. "T, let me holla at you for a second." She got up and we went in a corner. "What's up?" "What the hell is Drell talking about? What does he need to tell me?" She looked around. "Piggy, I caught him scoping out your house in full GMen attire." Im adjusting my hearing. "You say what?" "Bitch, he's the feds. He's been sent dine here to investigate you and the rest of your team at work." I couldn't believe this. "Meika, you wrong. I know you be looking out for me but naw you wrong." Her eyes told me that she wasn't. "He said he won't give you up. He fell for you. I told the mf that he was gone tell you OR I would. I'm sorry C.C." I wanted to lay down and die. I had trusted this man. He knew some things about me precious. He betrayed me. Thing is, why hadn't he rolled over on me yet? I wiped the tears that were stinging the back of my eyes. My phone alerted me to a text. I LOVE YOU. DRELL. I had to see him. We needed this cleared up. "Embassy, NiccT, I gotta go. Y'all enjoy the rest of this evening, its on me. Try not to wear Mr. Fresh out for me. Nobody drives home tonight. I got rooms for all of yall. NiccT let me see you for a min." "What's up?" "I need a clean glock and some ammo but I need it now." "That ain't no problem. I can get it now." He made a call and I had what I needed. On tiptoe again I kissed Mr. Taylor's lips. I heard his breathing deepen. "Have fun and thank you." I winked at him. "Be good Piggy." I jumped in my car and headed to the southwest in search of the truth or lack thereof while K-CI sang If You Think You're Lonely Now. I did. Drell could've told me this. Now here's the decision. If  what he said didn't add up I was gonna kill him. No square feelings would stop me from what I was tryna do. Love is one thing but dumb is another Bernard Freeman.

No comments:

Post a Comment