Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sex, Passion, and Truth Serum!

I really didn't know what to think about Symona Lisa now. I mean I dug her. I thought that her product was phenomenal. It just didn't sit well with me knowing that she had killed Katy. Now Katy wasn't innocent by no means. We all knew this game was dirty. There was always possibility of this too. I was now parked outside Drell's apartment. My tears had dried as salt under my eyes. This couldn't be true. In the short time that me and Drell had been together, I felt like I could trust him. Felt like we had a connection. I mean I had told him stuff nobody else knew about. Here he was a federal agent? Hell naw. I pulled my silk tie completely from around my neck. Loosened my locks into a messy ponytail. Applied another layer of lip gloss and chewed Doublemint gum ferociously. My nerves were shot. I called him. He answered on the second ring. "Baby daddy, you love me?" He didn't hesitate. "Red, you know I love you. What's wrong?" Tears slowly fell. I rubbed my face against my phone as if Brian was rubbing his hand across my face. "Nothing. Just needed to hear your voice." "Red, I know you better than that. What is it?" I didn't say anything. I could hear him sit up in the bed. "Look Red, I love you and I always will. You're the mother of my child and possibly the only REAL friend I got in this world. Fuck him. You a good woman. I didn't know it then and if he don't know it now fuck him." I was taken aback. "What you talking about Blackie?" "Nigga, don't play with me. I know what's wrong. It's in your tone. You're King Piggy and its no sense in you questioning yourself now." Sometimes I needed that pick me up and I could always count on Brian Wright to do that. "I'm ok baby daddy. I'm better now. Thank you." "Anytime baby mama. Don't nobody else love you, me and Cobee do." I hung up. I got out of my car. Slipped my harness over my back and slipped my .40 into it. I changed into Steve Madden ballerina flats. Locked my car and walked the stairs to Drell's apartment. I knocked once. He asked who is it. I didn't respond. My tears were streaming my face but when I saw him something came over me. "Baby what's wrong?" I put my finger up to his lips to shush him. He closed the door. I started tugging at his T-shirt. I pulled it up over his head. Ran my hands down his hard chest and stomach. He moaned. I stood on tiptoe and kissed him. His large hands cupped my ass and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed his ear. We moved over to his couch. He bit me softly on my neck. Broke buttons on my shirt and yanked on the strap of my bra. I could feel his erection through the thin material of his sweat pants. The smell of his shampoo and deoderant was driving me crazy. I smeared lipgloss from his chin down to his dick. I got on my knees between his legs and with no hands I sucked him like it was gon save his life. He grabbed a ponytail of my blonde locks and moaned. "Damn girl, really." I licked a trail down his shaft to his balls and bit his thigh. I needed to control his orgasm so I squeezed the base of his penis when I knew he would be just over the edge. "Where's your birth control bae?" He pulled a Magnum out the pocket of some jeans he had thrown on the couch. I put it on but I made sure I let my manicure run up and down his girth before it went on. I lowered myself down on him with my ass facing him. Reverse. Tight my walls were going down on his hardness. I hear him moan and I do too. He grabs my ponytail and that makes me buck harder. I hold onto his thighs and make small scratches. He pulls me back while he bites my neck. I stroke my pierced clit while I bounce. In between the immense pleasure I see red. You see I'm thinking about this man that I love. How it was great getting back in touch with him. I feel my orgasm rising. We held hands. The night we met back up at the Double Tree. We went for breakfast at Franks. It's coming. He slaps my ass. I buck harder and squeeze tighter around him. I see us kissing. We contained the situation together that night at Denny's. When I come out my coma, he was there. I rare back and then plunge all of me onto him. He calls my name. I think about the night I showed him how bad my addiction really was. Red went to blazing red and orange. I see him in a Bernini suit. Badge. Standard issue. He's traded his Delta d boy attire and now he's a g-man. My moves on his dick become deliberate and intense. He's squeezing my ass so hard now. I see my empire slowly but surely crumbling down and I just started it. I feel it coming. Sweat is dripping off me. I grab his hands and cup my breasts with them. I suck his fingers but I think about all of the times I looked in his eyes and he looked in mine. I never once saw treachery or double cross in em towards me. I'm coming. I'm coming. I'm coming. I feel him explode into the latex barrier that separates us. He kisses my shoulder. I melt. I lay back against his chest. He whispers, "C.C., I'm sorry. I didn't know how to tell you." "You could have though." I knew he had enough information to have me sent away forever. The fact is, he hadn't given me up. That was worth something to me. Was I turning into a square? Possibly. But would that be so bad? "Bae, I gotta tell you though. I'm in trouble." I wrapped his arms around my clammy sweaty body. "Ssh. I'm King Piggy. I got you." Tonight, I'm at a crossroads. My mind is saying kill him. But my heart is saying  he love you. He love you and he know everything. So what do I do? I crawled fully into his lap. Rubbed his shoulders and felt my gun underneath the couch's throw pillow. I cried. "I love you, Drell. Don't you forget that." "OW! WTF." I injected some good ole ethanol and scopolamine. This combination together produced Truth serum! I went to his stereo and pressed play. Starships and Rockets came on. "Drell baby, let's talk." I needed answers. I would never confuse my love for him and what I needed to do because I had just came. Piggy preys and will never be preyed upon!

No comments:

Post a Comment