Thursday, March 22, 2012

NiccT sums it up!

Man! What a night! I ain't gone lie, that was one of the best nights I've had in a long time. Piggy know how to party. She ran up outta there pretty early though. She grabbed that heat from me and left. I knew she was on a mission. I can still taste her lipgloss on my lips. She something else. Women like Courtney are different though. It's like on the outside, they're bad. I mean she was beautiful. Any man would want her on his arm but Courtney is poison. She's the female version of me. You see it in her eyes. I mean don't get me wrong. You know she probably got a good heart but right now all you see when you look at King Piggy is AMBITION. That shit turned me on about her too. I'mma smart man though. Self aware. I wouldn't give her a chance to bite me. Where is my lighter? She handled herself like a champ too when that Russian come after me. Gotta love it. We made some major plans too. C.C. say she wanna take over Lynn industries and put Big Lynn out of business. I figure she can do it but she gone damn sure collect some enemies along the way. You better know that. Me, hell I just wanted to leave a legacy. I'm getting older. Making music is still my passion but these guns is what's affording my comfortable lifestyle. Like it or love it. My guys took care of that Russian. It was crazy how everybody was out to get everybody in this game. Even Piggy. Courtney was cool but I knew that if it came down to me or her, I'd be in a heap of damn trouble. I understood that. That Symona Lisa chick she introduced me to had me intrigued. She was young but she had an air about her. She was from Baltimore. Her accent, the way she walked and dressed, I was feeling it. We had a nice little conversation too. Who knows? I didn't really make much time for women in my life. I mean I did my thing, don't get me wrong. But it had been a while since I'd come across a good quality woman. That's what I was after. Symona Lisa being a part of C.C. 's Embassy didn't scare me away either. I just wanted to get to know her better. She gave me her contact information and I knew the room that she was staying in. Maybe I'd pick her up today and show her what all else Houston had to offer. Felt like hearing some old UGK. I scrolled down on my Bose system until I got to Fuck my Car. That used to be my jam back in the day! I had to meet this nigga in a few minutes. He needed a vest and twin AK's. I didn't ask questions of my clients. Most of them would be the last that you would ever think to be purchasing artillery. I shake my head. Didn't matter. All their money spent the same. I also kept discretion. Shannon Monet still pretty much had this market cornered too. But just like Piggy had dethroned Albro, Monet and I would have our day too. Shit! I hate going to the store and mafuckers sell you these old stale ass cigars. Look at this shit. It's just gone have to do. Don't really feel like going back out right now. Wonder where Big Lynn been hiding at too. Nobody's seen her in a month or so. Probably tryna come up with a master plan I imagine. Wonder if she knew what King Piggy had her sights on. Here go my phone ringing. 4-1-0 area code huh. I'm sitting up here smiling. "Symona Lisa, how are you bae?" This day may be ok after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment