Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Symona and Spice and ALL tht's Nice

C.C. was a real live wire. She had some really good talk about what she wanted to do for the city of Houston and the surrounding states. Pure Vengeance Accessories would fit nicely into that blueprint. Meanwhile, I was still feeling weird after I killed Katherine. Some cats out of Boston came down to Baltimore and contracted me to do it. Didn't figure the old bitch would fight like she did. They told me her family would be out of the house and they were. After that it would be a smooth hit. She caught me across the face. Good thing I had some Mocha number 5 to cover it. I could still see it but anybody else wouldn't notice it. Wonder what Wanda is up to? I love my mommy and I have really been missing Zaria. Just like I initially thought, I'm loving the Lone Star State. My cell phone just alerted me to a text. Funds Transferred. I'd just been paid for my contract on Katy. We had a wild time last night. Piggy called a meeting and I got to meet her Embassy. We ate good, drank plenty and discussed how we could eat as her apart of her plan to put Houston on the map in an all new way. I was with it. It's almost noon. I don't even wanna tear myself out of this king sized bed. The Doubletree hotel here in Houston is beautiful. I wonder what else I can get into while I'm in Htown. I disassembled my gun. It needed cleaning. The knife I used on Katy, I had thrown away. I'm new at this shit. I needed some antiseptic on these cuts on the side of my face and arms. My DNA would definitely be found under her fingernails. I really needed to talk to Piggy. She was a cop too so I knew she had connections. Maybe I'd pick her brain. I needed to visit Harwin down here. I wanted to get some materials. I've been motivated. Houston has given me some inspiration to create some fabulous pieces. I need to create. I'm tugging on some ripped jeans and a wife beater. Red chain earrings down to my waist. White air force ones low top. It is hot as hell down here. Welcome to Texas, Symone. My cell rings. It's Piggy. "How was your sleep?" "It was great in this big ol bed." "Good. Good. Look, there was something I was meaning to ask you last night but I had to get out of there." "What's up girl?" "That shiner you got. How you get it? And before you lie, know that I must already have some idea. Proverbial questioning always come with a motive, pretty girl." Damn. I felt gut punched. "You lost an earring. I pulled it out of Katy's hand when I found her. No one else in Houston would've had your earrings sides me. Here I was in the Hiram Clarke Zoo." "C.C. I had no idea you knew- "You know she had a family. She has a son and a little girl, Symona Lisa. I'm sure you knew that when you took that contract though. You young. You doing big thangs. I ain't knocking you for that. But you gone soon learn that all money ain't good money." I hear her. "Courtney, some people up north hit me. There was no way for me to know that you knew her." She was quiet. "It's cool chick. A part of this is my karma too. Watch yourself. I'll hit you later." She hung up. Wonder what she meant by that? So that's where I had left that earring. Damn! And now this sassy cop had evidence on me in a murder. I was two thousand miles away from home. Fuck! I needed to see her face to face. See where her head was on this. I wasn't going to jail. My life would not be ruined over something like this. Naw. My MP-3 popped on and Don't take it Personal came on. Just one of Dem days, huh Monica. I put my pistol back together. Grabbed my clothes and headed out to find Piggy. I had just killed Katy O'Boyle. Courtney Coyle should be easy right?

No comments:

Post a Comment