Saturday, May 19, 2012

Tosha Talks it Out

I threw my cell phone against the wall and watched the case and battery fly in every direction. She had killed them and it was my fault. I sent my little brother into her home and she did what I would've done. She killed him. Piggy had taken over Albro's market and she was now cutting into mine. Something had to be done about her. I was Tosha Wilson. I had worked too long and for too long to have this dirty ass cop ruin my business. I love a good sweet wine. Moscato has become my favorite. I got some work coming in. Teddy was supposed to handle that for me now he's- I can't really bring myself to say it. Needless to say that Courtney Coyle was now on my shit list. I wonder what Madisyn is doing. Her deadbeat ass daddy came and got her for the weekend. I agreed to it. I mean he is her daddy. But I was hustling and working hard to make sure she had everything she ever wanted and needed. I would do just that. I need to call the rest of the crew. Find out why no one was able to protect my lil brother. Let me call Marcus first. Damn, is he gone pick up? "This is Piggy." I heard her giggle. I hang up. Let me try Calvin. "This is me again Bitch!" I hang up. I know she couldn't have popped Cliff too. I dial him up. Piggy answers his phone too. "Yeah its still me. So you know first hand what I'm capable of." Click. She hung up this time. Fuck! She had capped all of them. No way she could've done this on her own. Or did she? They talk about her like she some kind of legend round here. I knew her daddy was. I got two kilos ready for pick up and now it looks like I would have to get it myself. Who would make the phone call to my mother? She has never approved of my lifestyle and certainly didn't like the fact that I had brought Teddy along. I had spent my entire life caring for and watching over him. I watched as my tears fell into my lap. Twenty three years old. I would kill her myself. Before I take her life though, I'm gonna cut each and every individual blonde lock of hairs. She would be tortured. I heard that she needs to be taken down a notch. I would be the one to do it. Who the hell is this calling me on my house phone? Nobody got this number. "Hello?" I hear laughing on the other end. "Who is this?" "2819 Commons Square Fresno, Texas. Mama name Diana and father named Robert. Your neighbors are the Sweeneys. You're sitting in your office with a glass of Moscato. Red shirt. Black shorts." I swallowed hard. "I can find you anytime I need you. I'm the police. Now we need to talk. I mean face to face. Bring a couple of your men and I'll do the same. Whatever it takes. I wanna do this peacefully. Hash out what we need to hash out. But if you send anymore people after me I will kill you. I'll be in touch." She hung up. This bitch had gotten my home number. I mean she knew my home address. Something had to be done! Thing is she had offed my A-squad. Its too quiet in here. One of these buttons controlled my Bose system. Tyrone Davis came on over the system. I remembered my granddaddy loved him! I couldn't stop the tears. This blood bath had been my fault. All of my soldiers had always known the risk but it was still my fault. I keep my snub nose in the top desk drawer. Three live rounds in it and one of em had Piggy's name on it. It was about to get ugly around Houston. Houston couldn't function with Courtney Coyle and Tosha Wilson both. I'm tipsy. But something is off....

No comments:

Post a Comment