Monday, March 14, 2011

Piggy plans the Takeover

I smiled. "Here's the thing. Albro has to be stopped! He been in this shit too long. It's time for some new blood now." All of the women nodded their head in agreement. Mychelle refilled her wine glass. "CC you know I'm with it. You know this. But you think we got the muscle to take down Ivory Albro? That mf is something else." I chuckled. "Yeah Chelle he somethin else, but I'm somethin more." I could feel Dynastie's eyes on me. "What's up Dynastie? You quiet over here." Dynastie took a sip from her wine glass. She pulled a blunt from her purse. Looked to Michelle. "Michelle do you mind?" Michelle smiled and said "Mi casa es su casa. Fire it up." She did and took a long drag. Exhaled. "Courtney Coyle, I know you. I know your addiction is bad. You probably are doing it for the shoes but that ain't the only reason you want Albro's head." I just looked at her.She was right. "I have my reasons yo. But that ain't got nothing to do with us getting this money. Albro control the North and the South side." Mychelle piped up. "Shit but he aint just into shoes CC. I mean he got real estate, daycares and car washes too." "Look I aint worried about that. I'm talking about HIS inventory and HIS territory." I sipped my drink. Michelle cut in. "Look cousin, I'm in but do you have some kind of plan. I ain't no punk bit- I mean I'm not running from this but you gotta know what you doing messing with Albro. He'll slit your throat ear to ear." I'm aware of who I'm dealing with. "Look I know who Albro is. I'm not worried.I need all three of you ladies. You each have an expertise in something that will make these heists successful. We gone take over ALBRO HEELS, INC. The takeover will go dine tomorrow. Dynastie stood up and gawked at me. "Bitch are you crazy." Michelle and I seethed at her. "Dynastie what you scared of? I know niggas in the military who can't handle an AK like you. We can do this. You in or out?" She knew the answer to that. Mychelle nudged me under the table. You see we all too far into this. Wasn't no out. Mychelle gave me that familiar look. Dynastie wasn't crazy. She agreed. I sat the plan  in motion. You see Albro had a office and warehouse off of 290. There he had 250 employees. There was ten floors. We would take all of them. Albro was always there between the hours of 9 and 5 Monday through Friday. "I got what you need cousin. I got some prototypes to run by you. Dynastie, lady you in?" She put her blunt out. "I'm in." She turned to me. "CC? I hope you know what you doing." I looked at Mychelle and I nodded. Dynastie may become a problem....

No comments:

Post a Comment