Thursday, March 31, 2011

Piggity - Piggity WHACK!!!!

I removed my Cavalli pump. I put on the Ruby Red Manolo Blahnik. I sat back on the toilet and put my head back. Colors and shadows were all around me. These were some bad shoes. Goose bumps were up and down my arms. This was the feeling I was in constant pursuit of. I saw images of myself in fabulous shoes almost as if my shoe life was flashing before my eyes. I looked around Monet's bathroom. There was gold and crystal everywhere. Marble floors and counter tops. Yeah man this bitch had made it. The little girl from Quail Run Texas had made it. Couldn't be mad. I got up and cleaned myself up. I sniffled and looked at myself in the mirror. I was attractive true enough but it was something else that was happening to me that I did not like. I walked out of the restroom. Shannon Monet was waiting for me. "Did you two talk?" "Yeah, I let her in." Monet pulled a pill out of a ruby and diamond covered pill box. She popped it in her mouth. Downed a glass of water. "Piggy, you got a minute?" It was a question but I knew she meant it as a statement. "Sure Shannon." "Look I know that you think I'm hard on you. I am. But its only because I know your potential. Now I'd like to think that I've had some influence on the woman you are today. I just want you to thrive. One day you'll be where I am or better." I nodded. "Is AB in?" I chuckled when she bought up Alicia Brown. Like Mychelle, I'd known her for years. She had her own successful catering business Just Soul Food. The bitch could burn but I had also seen her hit a nigga in the back with a .357 magnum from the back of a moving train. "I called her. She ready." "Good then. Have Hayley see you out. We need to cease communication for at least 48 hours. I'll call  you." "You got it." I got in my car and drove off. I thought about _____. I pulled out my cell phone. He answered on the first ring. "Hey how you feeling?" "Carol! How you doing?" "Huh? Why you sound like that? What's up?" "Im good, ma. Jody is fine too." I knew what this was. For some reason he couldn't talk. "You at home?" "He said no but I tell you what you don't need to go HOME until you get that pipe fixed Carol." "Is somebody at my house waiting on me?" "Yeah Carol. Just telling you what I know." I hung up. WTH. Who was at my house? I had to get somewhere and clear my head. I sent two text messages. One to Albro. It read WE NEED TO TALK. The second to Alicia Brown. I'M ON MY WAY. I headed 288 to Sunnyside Texas. Whether Sunny or Gray.....

No comments:

Post a Comment