Thursday, March 10, 2011

On her Grown Piggy Sh!t

When I entered my home I stopped dead in my tracks. Two reasons: there was blood spots on my carpet and I could smell his cologne. He was here. I called his name. "I'm in here CC." I went into my living room and ______ was laid out on my carpet bleeding. "Bae, we gotta get you to the hospital." "No, I'm okay Courtney. Katy said it would still bleed a little. It don't even hurt as bad as it did." I went and got him a towel. I found some gauze to re-bandage his arm. I looked at him. My eyes roamed his body he had on the black and white Jordan 11's and I had on the same shoe. He looked at me. I reached over to rub my face against his. I took in his scent and I moaned. I was having an itch. I kissed his lips slow and he released a moan. "I want you, Courtney." I smiled and bit my bottom lip. I started at his forehead and kissed him slow. I was careful when I pulled his shirt over his head. I pulled my white TSHIRT off. My heart felt as if it would come out of my chest. I put my hand over his heart. His was beating just as fast. I wiggled out of my jeans and sat all the way down on his hard-on. I worked my hips with my hands on his chest. We made love for the first time in almost four years. I squeezed him and he told me loved me. I love HipHop and it loved me back! I came and when I did it was long and hard. I got the same feeling when I put my foot down in a Manolo Blahnik shoe. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat.I loved this man but he wasn't mine. But for the moment he was. My cell rang. It was Monet. "Monet." "Have you made a move yet?" I got up.
______ was sleeping. I got up and walked naked into the kitchen. "No I have to call my squad. Why?" " No reason CC. I'm just anxious to get Albro taken care of. Look the cooks have messed up a batch of collard greens. I gotta go. You keep in contact with me." She hung up. I went back to lay down next to ____. I ran my hand up and down his chest. I saw his phone and it had a text. It was from Albro. It said, I told you she was vicious. You didn't listen. I need to talk to you. In the meantime stay away from Piggy!!! I sat back and contemplated. What was going on? Mac lay peacefully but I had a funny feeling. I got up and laid a comforter over him.  Made a few phone calls. I put on a linen pantsuit with turquoise Ramona Cavalli pumps and matching turqoise jewelry. I had a meeting with two of the baddest bitches I knew. I had to bring in a reinforcement. Michelle was a bad--well you know. She was my cousin and I knew she could get down...

No comments:

Post a Comment