Friday, March 11, 2011

Piggy's Squad plus ONE

The thing is there were many more lucrative shoe heists. One thing about it Albro had connections. That's why he was shoe kingpin. So I had to be steps and steps ahead of him at all times. And I would do so and always in fabolous shoes. I sprayed Halo on my cleavage and into my blonde locks as I pulled them into a tight bun. I lined my eyes with black eyeliner and turquoise shadow. I had business to tend to. I locked my Queendom and headed to the West Chase District. When I got outside of her home I called her. "I'm here." She opened the gate. Michelle was my older cousin on my daddy's side. When I said older I meant only by a couple of months. She was an investment banker with an impeccable sense of style. A bombshell she is no doubt but she was a bomb that was constantly looking to detonate. Her specialty was explosives and she handled a twelve gauge better than most men. She answered the door in skinny jeans and a off the shoulder top. She was wearing leopard print Steve Madden pumps. "How you been cousin?" I smiled and we embraced. "Love those Steve Maddens cousin." "Thank you. Have you talk to your girls?" Dynastie texted me and said that she was on her way. Mychelle was pulling up into the driveway behind me. "Excuse me cousin." I walked up to Mychelle. Linen pants with an electric blue hater top. Matching blue stilettos. Chinese Laundry. She had a bottle of Moscato in her hand. "I never come to somebody's house empty handed." I smiled. "I know Chelle. I asked you here because I want you to meet somebody. We gone have a new addition to the team. I need you. We got big business now." Mychelle had that hungry look in her eye. "CC, you know I'm with it." Mychelle and I went into the house. I introduced  her to my cousin. Michelle's staff had prepared a feast. Tortilla crusted Tilapia with lime. Grilled flank steak and warm tortillas. Spicy corn salsa. Sangria and margaritas. Dynastie arrived about thirty minutes later. Hair freshly done. She was in RC from head to toe also. The introductions were done. We ate and socialized. Then it was time for business. The plan was to take over the Mizrahi plant off 290. It was 30,000 sq ft warehouse with an estimated four million dollar inventory. I needed Michelle's expertise with explosives. She could get us in the safe. This bitch had put together some of the coldest explosives. She had a bomb planted in a tube of lipstick. It was powerful enough to blow a two ton safe door. Over cognac and creme brulee we plotted this heist. We agreed it would be an even split with the product and the cash. I looked at Michelle. "Do we have trust here?" She responded, "Hell naw bitch. Ain't no such thing. But you my uncle's girl and I love you." My nigga, I thought. "Ladies now we  need to discuss Ivory Albro. Now is the time for you all to shit or get off the pot. It ain't nothing ordinary about any of us. But I guarantee if you stick with me Houston will remember you forever!" I looked at the three women before me. Only one spoke up. Michelle sat back in her chair and said, "I'm listening...

No comments:

Post a Comment