Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Trust? WTF is that!

I said goodbye to my cousin. Headed to my car. I saw a Buick Lacrosse's headlights flash. A horn blew. I walked over to the car. Got in. Mychelle turned down the radio. "CC we gotta do something about your girl. She sketchy." I looked at my longtime friend. I watched her french manicured nails split a Garcia Vega cigar. She pulled a nick sack out of her cleavage. "Chelle she aint gone be no problem. I got her." I watched her dump the weed into the split cigar. "CC are you sure? This go bad Monet ain't tryna to hear nothing. And I did my bid. I ain't going back to jail. Next time the state or the county see me its gone be in a bag bitch." I told Chelle to be quiet. I pulled my cell out and hit Doll in my contacts. Dynastie answered on the first rng. "Hello." "Listen, you have been privy to some information that could endanger us all. I'm asking you now. Can we trust you?" She got quiet. "Dynastie." "Yeah I'm here and you can trust me. You just need to know what you're doing." I hung up. Mychelle lit the blunt and my senses were heightened. I didn't get down no more but the sticky sure smelled good. "What she say?" "She say she cool. But I tell you Chelle, if she is not who she say she is, I'm gonna kill her." I stared straight ahead. Mychelle coughed and agreed. She knew what it was. She passed the blunt to me. I looked at her like she was crazy. Mychelle laughed. " I just wanted to see what you was gone do." "You crazy. Look Imma head to the house. Imma call you early. We gotta get it in." She blew out smoke. "Aight be good Piggy." I got out of her car. Mychelle Richards was my nigga. We had been through a lot over the years. I was there for her when she did a five year bid for shooting her ole man. But she done put in work and we held secrets tht we would both take to our graves. My phone rang. It was Shannon Monet. "Piggy, where you at?" "I'm close, where you at?" "I'm at home. I need to see you. ASAP." "Can we do this another time. I'm exhausted." "I got something you'd be interested in," she chimed. "I just sent you a pic." I checked my picture mail. It was a pair of ruby red Manolo Blahniks pumps with ankle straps. "Monet, I'm on my way."

No comments:

Post a Comment