Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lynn a Helping Hand?: Lynn's Confession

"Where are my fuckin cigarettes?!" You see I drove around and waited on the explosion. I had my driver take me around on Sampson and you could see it from Southmore. And me sending some goons over to her safe house was a message that I needed to send to Melodious and Texas Tea. Courtney didn't have what it takes to be king. I had been in this game before she was born good and I was not going to let her little ass come in and just TAKE over. I have worked hard at all my businesses. Doing what I have to do to build empires and I couldn't let her come and take that from me. Happy Hair Butter was now on shelves across America. I figure I would lay back let them bury her and then I would make my move. She killed Albro and now I've killed her. Monet was too soft to to do it. She all in her feelings. You see Shannon talk a good game but she didn't want no real harm to come to Piggy. So I took matters into my own hand. This wine is good. Gotta buy this more often. My office is a mess. It was a good thing that I ran into Starsha Danielle's ass too. I think she hated Courtney about as much as everyone else. She was glad to do my little dirty work. She had learned how to put together bombs surprisingly during her bid in the federal penitentiary. Ain't that crazy? She put it together and installed it. Eventually Tameika Benford is gone find out that she had something to do with it. I laugh because I know Starsha had no idea what she was getting herself into. Then there's Chad Blair. Hadn't quite figured out what I would do with him just yet. Something had to be done though. I run my hand through my hair. Man, I had some of the most beautiful natural hair this side of the Astrodome. I can't lie though. Piggy did have some beautiful blonde locks too. Such a shame. I laugh out loud again. I needed to hear some music. Turned the stereo on until I got to Willie Clayton. Wiggle came on and I got up from the chair behind my desk. I was tipsy. Still couldn't find my cigarettes. Oh well. I'll send Swain to the store. Think I'll give myself a deep oil treatment tonight. I was excited because I knew where I was headed. It wasn't no stopping what I could do. She thought Houston was hers. What kind of gangsta would I be if I allowed that to happen? Naw I had to provide for my family just like my mama did. I feel like I need to go somewhere and celebrate. Get out the house. Brock was on his way to me with wardrobe. That damn Brock Casteel could get you anything from shoes, clothes, guns, furniture damn near anything you want. His motto is if he ain't got it you don't need it. "Ms. Arnissha, Brock is here to see you." "Ok Leslie, tell him I'll be there in a second." Checked my reflection in the mirror. Adjusted my boobs. Brock had brought a closet full of things from me to choose from. I greeted him with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He laid out a bad Roberto Cavalli wrap dress that screamed Arnissha Lynn. "Brock, you got some shoes that'll go with this dress." I look up and Brock has a gun pointed at me. Tameika Benford walks up behind him. "You gone pay Arnissha Lynn!" Damn, I look around and I can't think of where my nearest weapon is. Brock snatches his dress from my hand. I see his hand coming down on the top of my head. I watched her body crumble to the floor. "Thanks Brock, I appreciate it bae." "No problem, Tameika. Anybody gotta problem with Piggy gotta problem with Brock Shops. Let me get her out to your car. She out like a light." I gave Leslie a hundred dollar bill and I left Big Lynn's compound. See what you don't know will kill ya, Lynn. I grabbed a mint as I mimiced Courtney's sashay out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment