Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mitigating Mike Walker Fixes Things!!!

I swear I try to keep to myself. My wife and family is all that really matter to me in this world. Mike Walker is a living testimony to how a man can change fully. I had made so much money till my family was comfortable and always would be. Every now and then I sit and think back to my glory days. I remember when me, Cory Blount and _____ ran the streets of Houston. We lost some along the way. R.I.P Smitty and Blount, well I don't think he ever gone see the light of day. Now these lil niggas come along and the game is twisted. Then there's Piggy. _____ did a helluva job raising her. She just like him. She called me to do that clean up job for her and I sat and watched her. Her mannurisms, the way she hold her head, how cooly she gives commands. It's like you see police in her but she wears the title King like any man would. My brother produced a beast. Now the streets want her dead. That's ok. That told me she was good at what she do. I told her to rule this motherfucker with an iron fist. I meant that. Besides that she kept me in business. Body disposal and cleanup was needed with her. I hear she tell people that I'm the fixer. Why is it I can never find my lighter? I laugh at it all. I wouldn't give up my life the way it is now for nothing in the world. I let them youngstas have that shit. I'm not looking behind me all the time no more. I got a good woman who love me for me. Beautiful kids. A beautiful home and more money then I could spend in one lifetime. Priceless. Something did disturb me about Courtney when I saw her the other day. I couldn't see her soul. It was gone. She would have to find her way back to it. She didn't call me about Ivory Albro's body but I'm almost certain he's dead. Shannon Monet assured me of that. Here my damn lighter is! How the hell it get in the junk drawer?! Tori Lisa!!! Women! But I remember how it was. This game is cutthroat. When she pulled through that car bombing-Wait a minute when I think about it I ain't heard from Arnissha Lynn in a minute!!! Piggy got something up her sleeve. I just want lil one to be careful. She young and that's a lot of power she hold. Then she a cop. I just hope she been taking heed to all my advice. I have a daughter too and I swear she gone know the game too. My phone ringing again. "Yeah." "We gone need some cleanup." "Where at?" "Sunnyside." "How many does? Vehicles?" "Four does and two cars." "You know my fee?" "She said 10 large." "No that's gone be 12 large. Its the middle of the damn day." "Shit! Are you bonded?" "I don't play games." "Alright man." "Send me the address." So much for a peaceful off day. Let me get my ass on up outta here. The girls got cheer practice today. My Desert Eagle is feeling light today. I got Ammo in the car. I see my Pandora is on the Isley Brothers. Footsteps in the Dark it is. "Torie!!!! Im gone baby. Be back to take the girls to cheer practice!" "Okay Daddy! Love you." That right there would make me grind all day but not to the point where it would be jeopardized. Cleanup in Check a Hoe Texas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment