Tuesday, July 24, 2012

That Nigga Reggie B: Kingpin

I swear it ain't no love in the heart of the city! I watched this hoe walk across six lanes of traffic and no one hit her. That walk of hers. Piggy is just like me except she softer and smell good. But her mind frame is that of a stiff nigga's. Guess that shit come from her daddy being ____. I gotta hand it to him. He raised one with her. I remember the first time I met her. Its been about ten years ago. She pulled over one of my lil niggas in Quail Run. Right in the front of the hood. Aro was a real live wire. She had every right to take him to jail. I spoke up for him. She looked me dead in my eye and I knew then that she wasn't your average chick. Oh she was nice to look at but you see Courtney Coyle ain't nothing a square can deal with. Now she was King. I did my dirt around the city and I done served and gave enough of my time and money to the state of Texas. Piggy knew this but she always looked out. If she knew my spot was about to be shook, she called me. Our friendship wasn't a barter either. She never tried to pick me for information. She knew what type of nigga I am anyway. I felt that she fucked with me the long way cause I did the same for her. Still it was something in her that I wanted to tame. She had a platinum mouthpiece and I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have it wrapped around my-Shit! I swear my phone stay ringing. "Yeah what?" No answer. I was sick of this shit. This been happening for about the last week. Mfs calling and not saying shit. I wonder what is it for me to get into this beautiful Houston day? Probably pick up my son and drop some racks on him. Man I swear I love him more than life itself. Sad to say I could take or leave his mama but I love him. Shit, I guess I love her too but she such a BI-yeah she something else. It's cool though. One day my lil nigga would be grown and he would know the truth. One thing about me, I know I ain't shit. But I grind and one thing they will always be able to say about Reggie B is that that nigga always did what he had to do. Like that or love it. Still inquiring minds wanted to know how Piggy's lil ass took out Ivory Albro. He ain't been seen in a minute and his body ain't been discovered either. I saw that DSW pendant of his around her neck though like it belonged there. You hear things. While I always knew she handled her shit there was something really different about her. Darkness in her eyes that excited you and scared you all at once. I remember once I was serving this dude I didn't feel comfortable with. Something told me to invite her along with me. Courtney stepped off her bike in five inch stilletto boots and a football jersey. She hung on my arm and called me Daddy. I met this asshole who was supposed to bring me 300 large for some product. Of course I was strapped. We meet up and he on some robbery type shit. Piggy sensed that right away. She purr in my ear that it was .40 ways to live and die. I grabbed my pistol and before I know it she and I had blasted. Four shots a piece and I had my money and my product. The mf hadn't counted on my blonde bombshell detonating. Through the whole meeting he kept eye fucking her. That's what got him killed. So whether or not she offed Albro or not, I fucked with her. She like me I guess, what lames called being real, it was us breathing and existing. I would be a king in her eyes forever and you gotta respect a woman who feel like that about you. Yeah I think me and my lil nigga rolling today. Wood Wheel on my Pandora. I'm up early my nigga don't sell dope after night time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment