Thursday, July 12, 2012

Lunch with LV

Life is complicated but only what you make it to be huh, Pac. There is soo much going on. I don't know what the hell that was, Mattie Mae gave me but it was what I needed to get some sleep. I'm looking at my arms and my veins are raised. No worries I got a pair of pink and beige Baker's stilettos sandals that will do the trick. Soon as I can find a towel. I hear my phone ringing but I don't answer. Once that shoe is on my vein I sit back and I see colors and feel things I can't explain. My bedside clock reads 5:13. Damn how long have I been sleep? Thinking back to yesterday. I had made another enemy. Tosha Wilson. This hoe from the east side thought she was gone cut into my business. Naw it don't work like that. These shoes are great! Figure I need to get my ass up and get into some police business. The Embassy will have to wait. Um thinking I'll wear ripped Levi's. Blue suede Steve Madden pumps. Royal blue lace bra and panty set. Grey Tshirt. Pink lipgloss. I pull the clip and let my locks free. I have come a long way with my hair. It's down my shoulders and wild like me. I rub lotion over the cheetah spots inked into my arm. My body is still there. Umma horse thick where I should be. I pull my jeans up and marvel at the lion thats tattooed on the left side of my ass. I have distinctive tattoos and I remember each and every one of them. I slip my pink manicured toes into open toed Steve Madden pumps. Check the clip in my .40. Spray Halo all over me. I think about my piglet. There is nothing I would not do for him. I notice that Mattie Mae's Silverado isn't in the driveway. No telling where they are. I can't wait to buy her another vehicle. Like a Benz or something. She been acting strange lately. Can't wrap my finger around it though. My phone rings and I instantly smile. It's LV. The constant man in my life who I knew didn't want anything from me but for me to be okay. I flirted shamelessly with this man. He would wave it off. He had amassed a fortune and no body knows how. From time to time he would call to check up on me. "What's up Piggie?" Always pronounced and spelled my name with an ie instead of a y. I dug it. "You, sometimes me and all the time US. What's going on baby?" "I heard you king now. You got nine lives too." "You heard a lot then." "I don't wanna discuss things over this phone. I need to see you. Meet me at Shannon's Plate." "When?" "Now if you can." "I'm on my way." I put on shades and get in the car. Been a long time since I'd seen LV. Most importantly I needed to call Shannon Monet and let her know I was coming. Didn't need no drama. She answered on the first ring. "Im on my way." I hung up. She called back. I didn't answer. I turned Pandora on and Love by Keyshia Cole was playing. Pulled up to Shannon's Plate and had valet park my car. I saw LV right away. Seated at the table was Tosha Wilson. Her facial expression changed when she saw LV kiss my cheek. I saw the panic on Shannon Monet's face. Tosha's goons got up and I pulled my DSW pendant out so that it was in full view. Her goons stepped back. Oh yeah this was gone be an interesting lunch. I sat my .40 on a clean white linen table cloth. "LV baby let's talk."

No comments:

Post a Comment