Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Piggy Tests

My office needs redecorating. I'm kicked back heels on my desk. Thompson will be in here at any moment. I applied a layer of lipgloss. That damn Reggie B! His hat sat on my desk in front of me. Our friendship was different. I always felt like his bottom and I dug the way he carried himself. Wonder what my daddy up to. It had been a while since we'd spoken and I had so much to tell him. I had NiccT checking in with me. Lv had agreed to jump down and Thompson, well I had already made him an offer he couldn't refuse. Then there's Arnissha Lynn. She deserved to die for what she tried to do to me. I'm on Loratabs daily for pain. Even after the rehabilitation and surgery. I had her ducked off. Her people had already had missing person's reports filed on her. Then there was Drell. I loved him. I saw myself remarried to him and us settling down. But he wasn't loyal. He was gone serve my head over to the Feds. It's crazy because the last time I had gotten laid was when I killed him. I know they're after me for that. Still its important that I build my empire. Brick by brick. Loubou by Loubou. I see Thompson outside my door. "Come in." He walked in. White shirt. Red silk tie. Black slacks. Stacy Adams shoes. I had to look up at him seated behind my desk. I didn't stand. A man in his position was used to people standing when he walked in. "How you, Coyle?" I smile. "Um great twin. How about yourself?" He pulled a chair up and sat down. "Um alright. I ain't got my ass on this Houston heat but um good." Country as he wanna be. "You oughta be used to it by now." He looked away. "What's on your mind?" I kicked my pumps off. Shifted as Thompson gazed at my bare feet. He was quiet for a moment. "Thompson, I have some very pretty feet but um sure you didn't come dine here to look at them. I could've sent you some pictures." He put his head down and chuckled. "Naw, Coyle you're right. I need some info. Blount. What you know about him?" I bite my bottom lip. "Blount. Corey? I know a lot about Corey Blount. My daddy used to run with him. He made HPD look bad a couple of times." "No Piggy, um not talking about Corey Blount. I'm talking about Reginald." I knew who he was talking about. "Yeah what about him?" "His name has come up across some of my homicide cases. What you know about him?" "I know alot about him. His name coming up in homicides is nothing new. Its your job to prove or disprove if he got anything to do with it." Most men did what they could. Niggas like my daddy, Mac, Mike Walker and Reggie B, well they do what they want. Thats the difference between stiff niggas and lame. Thompson was phishing and I didn't like that. I would not be a part of him trying to take down one of the most honest men I knew. "You taking this personal, Coyle?" "I am. We can talk about this money blast but Um not gone roll over on that nigga. It ain't happening." "Must be nice. Loyalty in a woman ain't so common no more." I took off my harness and laid it across my desk. "Thompson, I'm making some moves around here pretty soon. I need you to do what you say you gone do. One thing I will tell you is that you wasting time following him as a lead. Homicide ain't really his thing unless it comes down to survival." I sent a text to Reggie B. It said Lay Low. His response? Um at the Mo City Zoo. I text back Stay there. "Just thought I'd ask. I know this your city, Coyle." "Meanwhile, I got a list of warehouses in Pasadena that I need you to shake. Preferrably tonite." He took the list from my hand. Sat on the edge of my desk while he looked over it. I hate when peopls sit on my desk. It irks me. "Ok, I gotcha. You gone let me take you out for drinks afterwards?" I see where he was going with this. I had to nip this in the bud. This was business and I wanted to keep everything separate. "I'll see." I got up and stood by my door. He caught the cue and told me he would call me when the job was done. The warehouses on that list were already mine. I did this for two reasons. Wanted to see if Thompson could take direction and two see how strong security really was at the warehouses. Was glad he left. I had a pair of fuschia open toed satin sandals from Bakers. They were still in the box. I took em out and put them on. Sat back in my chair and undid the button of my jeans. The world around me transformed as I got high. Purples Greens and Oranges were the colors I was seeing. For some reason i could hear Jodeci playing. Come and talk to me I really wanna know your name!!!!!             

2 comments:

  1. ....im diggn...salutes little momma!or should I say soldierr P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the love!!!! As long as you keep reading, I'll keep writing!!!!

      Delete