Monday, April 16, 2012

Piggy's Nuts Against the Wall!

Maybe I should get an Iphone and see what the craziness is all about. It had been time for me another phone. I'm headed to a Tmobile store in the Galleria area. Might just settle with another Galaxy. The Android system was fine for me. I just needed a phone to communicate. Anything else was just extra. This son is beating down on me through my T-shirt. It gotta be ninety degrees out. I wonder if he'd noticed my business card in his car yet. Probably was wondering how in the hell I got in there. Master Key. We all had them, Never knew when you might need them. Was hoping like hell he'd call. I really needed to get a phone ASAP. It would only be a matter of time before Drell's body was found. I hadn't heard anything. A part of me was sad because I did love him. But then what was love without loyalty? Obviously he had no loyalty for me. "Welcome to Tmobile. How can I help you?" "I just need to get the Galaxy II. I had a little accident with my previous one and it needs to be replaced." "Let me have your number so that we can pull up your account." I gave her the information she needed. I'm set up now. The chick even imported all of my contacts in for me too. Here's a text from a 305 area code. The message: Dinner later on. Do you like Tilapia? I can't help smiling. This had to be from David. Wow, he wanted to cook for me? Really thought that I had turned him off after he saw me and Starsha Danielle into it. I'll try to figure out a way to explain that if we get a real chance to talk. See what I'm saying though. Just got through saying that I was off men for awhile. But it is my birthday though. Speaking of that I needed to call my twin. I mean it was his birthday too. If I agreed to go out with Mr. David what would I wear? Oh I know I got the perfect outfit. He said that he'd plan to cook. I love a man that know his way around a kitchen. A plus. I can't possibly be thinking about going out with another man one day after I'd just made love and killed my boyfriend. Who does that? Piggy Monroe, that's who. I'm sitting here telling myself that I'd never come across anybody that didn't deserve it. If anybody caught any of my bullets it was because it came down to their life or mine. I would always choose wisely. How I needed shoes. I was getting sick. I needed to check in with Texas Tea. See what she was up to. I know that she had already been by to pick up Jay. So now I'm headed home. Look at this now I got a ton of text messages to respond to. Well let's start with the most important one. "Hey mommy." "Hey Pooh. Happy Birthday! You feel any older?" I laughed. "Not really." "What did you and your brother wanna do today?" "I don't know. Hadn't talked to him yet." "Oh you hadn't? Well here he is right here. Hold on a min. Boy, Girl on the phone." She still called us that. "Hey sis, Happy Birthday." I smiled. "Happy Birthday to you too, Bae. What we doing today?" "Man, WE going in. You know that." Shit I had completely forgotten that Fairfield had given orders. No big deal. I would spend my bday fighting crime with my brother and have dinner later with King David. I responded to his text. "I love Tilapia. Can it be later? 11?" I told my twin I loved him and headed to Chipotle for something to eat. I love their Barbacoa burrito bowl. Where am I gonna sit? You know its funny. For as much training and scrutiny they put Gmen through, you would think they would be a little better at tailing and following somebody. I shake my head. This muthafucker is gone sit right in front of me too. I dug into my bowl. "Sgt. Coyle, you know why we're here." We? I looked outside the restaurant and there were three federal vehicles. "No I don't." I put a forkful of food in my mouth. This was really good. "One of my agents, Milton Spivey. I believe you call him Drell. Or called him Drell. I found him with his brains blown out this morning. An agent who I know was personally involved with you. He was also investigating you and your team at work." I didn't flinch. Kept right on eating. "You don't look too torn up about it." I put my fork down. "Look, fact is me and Drell kicked it. I thought it would be serious but it wasn't. I found out he was an agent but that wasn't reason enough for me to do him in. If you think I did, then you know it's your job to prove that." BOOM. What else could he say? "I don't like you, Officer Piggy. You're a rogue cop. An arrogant bitch. I know what you and that bastard Fairfield been up to. You killed Spivey and I'm gonna nail your ass. The last transmission we got from him was a conversation he was having when your girl Tameika Benford snuck up on him." I swallowed a lump then. But I was cool. He wouldn't see me flinch. He slid a picture of my girl with her .50 pointed at Drell's dome. Damn. He dropped his card and stood up to leave. "You gone have to talk to me eventually." Put his shades back on and walked off. Fuck! I dialed Tameika. She answered on the first ring. "Steve Madden was the case." "Size 8." Nothing else was needed to be said. I jumped back on my motorcycle and headed southwest to the Galleria. I needed to get high and talk with Texas Tea. King David was still on my mind that and our dinner date. I plugged my mp-3 up and Johnnie Taylor's Running out of Lies came on. I smirked at the thought. No lies here though except the ones I told myself daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment