Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Piggy Spares Starsha Danielle: But Why?

Man this nigga got a powerful span. His reach was something else too. Wonder if he and Piggy knew each other. He fine too. Damn, I'm outta cigarettes. I don't know why I ever started this filthy ass habit anyway. Oh I know. They gave me ten years in a federal penitentiary. Piggy owed me. Here I was parked outside the house of a known killer. What the fuck was I doing? Arnissha Lynn had paid me handsomely. I needed the bread. Had to get back on my feet. Lord knows I loved and needed the finer things in life. Looking around this neighborhood so did C.C. How the hell she afford all this on a cop's salary? That bomb I planted should've killed her. You couldn't bought me for a quarter when I heard that she had survived. ONE-TWO ONE-TWO ONE-TWO Damn. I mean he hit it with so much passion and fury. I wonder what it was like-hmmn. My .380 was always my weapon of choice. Niggas like Piggy talk about it but I didn't need a big gun. Explosives was more my thing. Besides it got the job done just enough without all that razzle dazzle. I don't know felt like my conscience was speaking to me though. I had no business here outside Courtney Coyle's house. I mean what if her son was there. Maybe she wasn't in there alone. ONE-TWO ONE-TWO ONE-TWO. I'm pretty sure the champ didn't live here alone. He had to have an old lady. I could see he was cut from here. Damn. She done made it all the way dark in her house now. Here goes nothing. I'm dressed in all black. Figure its best this way. It's still dark out. What the hell-"Did you think you was gone come here finish what you fucked up?" I'm staring down her nine. She was dressed in a tshirt and slippers nothing else. Blonde locks pulled back. The first time Courtney Coyle ever looked innocent, almost angelic."I've sat here and watched you watch him. I watched him and masturbated some and then I watched you some more." I just looked at her. It was obvious she always said the first thing on her mind. "I could blow your brains out right here and right now and then go inside and sit down to my Mattie Mae's grits and eggs. Maybe a good cup of coffee too.. I know what you did and  I know why you're here now. I tried to force myself  to look in her eyes. I couldn't. It was something about them. Sweat is pouring down my back. I recited to myself a prayer. I'm going to die. She lowered her weapon. We both heard the pounding of that bag stop. She turned to me. Stuck her gun upside my face and grabbed my chin. I had that .380 but I knew before I could get it off safety she would have blown my head clean off first. "He just saved your life. I owe you and most importantly YOU owe me.Get your ass from in from of my house. Don't disturb my neighbors." She reached in and snatched that .380. "How you ladies doing this morning?" "Fine." We both sang in unison. "What's the catch, C.C.?" "I'm in a good mood right now. Probably won't last. You still on parole. What the hell are you doing anyway?" I didn't say anything because she was right. As she leaned into my car, I could smell her perfume. "I want you to tell the whole network that King Piggy is here. You tell you did the unthinkable and I let you live. You hear what I said? Tell them you tried to kill me but I showed you MERCY." Just like that she walked off towards her house. Her and that walk. Courtney's walk had that of femininity and power. It commanded attention and respect. The devil dressed in faboulous footwear had just spared me my life. Why? I watched him watch her walk across the street. I put my car in drive and let my window. "Hey, she something else." He smiled and said, "Maybe, but I think I can handle it." I turned to 97.9 and R.Kelly's U Saved Me was on. He had in fact saved me. I was now officially outta the game. We used to call her Cocaine. Now she goes by the name of Piggy. Well Piggy had wiped my slate clean. I would now disappear. This life ain't for me no more. But the stories they will write about her. King Piggy and    her Harris County throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment