Thursday, April 5, 2012

Piggy's a Flirt!!

Now you may ask why I did that? Why in the hell did I let Starsha Danielle leave with her life? It's real simple. I could always hear Mike Walker's voice ringing in my ears. "Rule with an iron fist, lil one." Gotdammit and that's what I intended to do. I showed Starsha Danielle mercy. I was merciful. She knew that she was supposed to die but I had in fact let her live. She was reborn. But most importantly I needed her for public relations. I needed all the d-boys, merchandisers, warehouse owners and all others to know that at any time I could tear em dine. No questions asked. I was King Piggy and I wore my crown prideful like the blonde locks that crowned my face. I'm back on focus now. I had a meeting with my captain in a few hours. I needed to make sure that Mattie Mae could continue watching my piglet. I knew she wouldn't mind but I never wanted to take her for granted. I had learned a lot about myself and just life in general since my accident. I also needed to get in contact with my connects on Harwin. There was a huge market in Houston for red bottomed awesomeness. I always giggle to myself when I say that. Let me get my ass in the house. He still standing there. Damn he fine. No Courtney. You're celibate. Your focus is off men! "Hey neighbor!" Oh God, he about to come over. I ain't got on no drawers. "Hey, how you this morning?" Damn that sounded country. He grinned. "I saw you and your friend out here. Y'all alright?" I wonder what he heard and how much of it? "No we're good. You know how sometimes friends just have disagreements. We didn't disturb you did we?" His smile made me melt. I walked up to him and on tiptoes I kissed his lips. He wrapped his hands around my wai- "Ms. lady you aight? Hey," Damn, I was daydreaming again. "No I'm ok, I'm just a little tired. Hadn't had any sleep." I was looking at a killer. But it was different. The killer I was looking at had something that I didn't. REGRET. It was in his eyes, mannerisms, and I could smell it coming off of him. He was out here beating on that bag because he couldn't sleep. I was killer. I made choices. David had been forced into murder. Clearly the marines had fucked him up. My dark shadow came from working narcotics and recently overthrowing Houston's underworld. Something about my marine that I just wanted to take him and wrap my arms around him and tell him everything would be ok. The early morning air was chilly and I could feel my nipples harden. I was standing outside in a t-shirt and slippers. Two guns in my hand. He was staring at them. "Oh I'm a cop. Overworked and sometimes I'm overly cautious." Obviously he wasn't buying that lame excuse because he wasn't stupid. "Well ok, lady gone and get you some rest. I hope you and your man have a nice morning and weekend." Yeah that was slick. I know damn well Mattie Mae had told him I was single. She does that kind of stuff. "I don't have a man but I will definitely enjoy the rest of my weekend and birthday." He raised an eyebrow. "Well Happy Birthday, Ms. Courtney." I actually blushed. "Thank you." Let me get my ass in this house. I hope to hell he's not watching me. I did a Gloria from Waiting to Exhale. Sure enough he was still there. I waved and put a lil extra swirl in my hips. I walked in the house and Mattie Mae was already up stirring and cooking breakfast. The kids were still sleep. She wished me happy birthday. Kissed my cheek and swatted my behind for being outside with no bra on. "Handsome ain't he?" I stop going upstairs. "He aight." "Chile please. The look on your face and the way you were playing in that hair there say he more than just alright." Mattie Mae Hayes, just as nosey as she could be. I crashed into my bed and fell into a deep sleep. For the first time in months I didn't dream or nightmare. I got up about four hours later. I knew my captain would be pissed but whatever. I tugged on jeans and a t-shirt. Black AIR FORCE 1 mids. Washed my face and brushed my teeth. I fluffed my blonde locks clear lip gloss. No more contacts so I put on my glasses. The first thing I needed to do today was gone and get another phone. I couldn't do shit without communication. Let me lock this door. What the hell is this? More advertisements probably. It's an envelope taped to my door. It was empty except for a single Swarvoski stone. I would recognize it anywhere. It had come off my fifteen thousand dollar pair of Manolo Blahniks that were still missing. I glanced around my home and street. Yeah somebody was fucking with me. I'm not gone panic. I'm going to get my shoes back and collect the head of whoever took them. Today's a great day for a ride on my Suzuki. No helmet. Sunglasses. Lil Keke's Slab Holiday playing in my mind. This ain't shit to a king. I smiled as I jetted past the attractive jarhead that had piqued my interest. Wonder if he needed a sparring partner? Down PIGGY.

No comments:

Post a Comment