Sunday, November 28, 2010

Its my heist and I'll cry if I want to......

I went back to the hotel. _______ was already there waiting on me. Our eyes met and it was fire. I turned my back to him and figeted with the key. I knew he had a thing for the nape of my neck. ______ didn't let me down I felt him bend over and I felt his warm breath on my neck. He took the key and unlocked the door effortlessly. Kissed my neck and guided me into the room. "Where you been girl?" "Around. Where you been boy?" He turned me around and kissed me until I was light headed. That pulsing that had started between my legs was now a drumline. You know the feeling you get the very first time you try on a pair of Manolo Blahniks? That was the feeling I was having. He placed his large hand up my dress and he moved the flimsy material that was my panties away from my Bermuda Triangle. My leg was on his shoulder and I was able to get a really nice view of my Christian Louboutin shoes. They were red with a five inch heel. They had an ankle strap that came with a lock. The key was attached to my panites. _____ found the key. He kissed my calves and my ankles. He unlocked the left shoe and then all of a sudden there was knock on the door. Instinctly I snatched my .380 out of its holster and _______'s nine millimeter made its appearance. I nodded at him. "Were you followed?" "No Piggy." I staggered to the door. "Who is it?" Room service. I forgot that I had ordered fruit and champagne. I was still unable to see through the peephole. I motioned for ____ to look. He said stand back. I had his back. He opened the door and that's when I saw him. It was the concierge and instead of a tray he had a Mac in his hand. A quick jab and he was outta there. ______ had laid him clean out. "I didn't kill him. I probably should have. What you got going on? I come back and now I hear you a cop but you involved with Albro's schiesty ass. What's going on Piggy? I want the truth."  I watched him drag the concierge and throw him in the maintenance closet down the hall. He walked back into the room. "And? I'm not playing with you Courtney. Start talking and start talking now."  I looked around. "Okay I'll tell you. But not here. I gotta go. Meet me at our old spot." _______ looked torn a bit. I knew he had something to say. "_____ what is it?"  "Piggy I think I need to tell you now. I'm married." I just looked at him. "I already know that. September 12, 2010. I put $1,500 in an evenlope as a gift." "That was  you?" "Jody is a pretty girl. You guys look great together." What was I doing? I got a slight headache. I went over and grabbed a Taupe Louboutin shoe. I wrapped it in a towel and placed it on my head. My headache got better. "Piggy I don't kno- I cut him off. "Don't do that. We good. I love you _____ and my love is forever like the sophistication of Chinese Laundry shoes. Give me a minute. I 'll meet you at the spot in about an hour." He kissed his hand placed it on my heart and he was gone. When I knew he was on the elevator, I took off my dress, laid there in my pretty panties and one red pump and cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment