Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Warehouse Heist

I turned to two people I trusted my life with. I grabbed the 4-5. Let's get it in. We walked up to a warehouse and it had a padlock on the entrance. I scanned the perimeter for a camera. I didn't see one. Mychelle tells me to stand back. I watched her raise the machete high over her head and then the padlock fell to the ground. It took all three of us to lift the door. When we did there were rows and rows and rows and then more rows of shoes. My nipples hardened. This was it. My cell vibrated. It was Albro. I sent it to Voicemail. Dynastie whistled, "This shit is crazy yo!" "I know we gotta get it, Dynastie the Series." I turned to Mychelle. "WTF are you involved in Piggy?" I was annoyed. I sucked my teeth. "Look are we gonna stand here and debate or are we goin get these shoes?" All of a sudden I heard voices. A man screams out. "We know you're here. Come out." My squad and I came out front and center. There were four Italians. Only one was armed. I stood out front. "This is how this is gonna go. We're here as a favor. We're gonna clear this warehouse. You gonna give us a truck and you're gonna load it. Nobody gets hurt and we all get to go home." "So you think you can rob me? Is that it?" He motioned towards his goon and he raised a shotgun. As if on cue Dynastie hoisted her AK. I said, "Gitto, this could go bad really fast for you." "Oh yeah,' Gitto says. He drops his cigar and Mychelle drops her lollipop.  The first shot is fired.....

1 comment: