Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Survival of the Piggiest....

My squad and I delivered the loot AFTER we got our cut. I had booked a room at the Doubletree Hotel. 20th floor. I paid cash for the room. I know we must have looked a sight. Three women dressed in black overalls and tube tops. Plenty of duffel bags. I handed the concierge a hundred dollars and told him to take care of truck and nobody comes up to that 20th floor until I check out. He smirked at me. Turned his nose up at my offer. I flashed my badge. He took the money and nodded. We had an understanding. We upstairs. I locked and bolted the door behind us. Dynastie screamed. Mychelle joined her and they danced around the room. I emptied more than two hundred thousand dollars in cash onto the King sized bed. We divvyed up the cash. I sat on the bed and put my hands on my head. See I trusted these women but only to certain extents. I exhaled, "So I know I don't have to say that what went on today stays with us, right." Dynastie scoffed and sucked her teeth, "Bitch please we in this like you." Mychelle put her machete in its case and looked at me. We had a quiet mutual understanding of things that came from years of us doing dirt together. As they both walked to the door we said goodbye. I knew I would have a few more jobs for them. I didn't know it then but I was going to have to kill one of them. It would be conducive to my SURVIVAL. And survive Piggy would. My cell rang. It was him. Meet him at Vick and Anthony's. I made a quick trip to the galleria. Bought a strapless RED evening number La Perla lingerie and I had the perfect Louboutins to match. I sprayed Cashmere on my cleavage and in the Bermuda Triangle. I was prepared for anything. My .380 tucked snugly in the garter holster between my thighs. I headed over to meet my boss for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment