Thursday, November 11, 2010

Piggy and her squad....

My cell rings. It's Albro. He has information about a shipment of different pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes. I got excited. "Piggy, this is our big payoff. Don't f@!k it up." "I won't." The thing is I was right in the middle of work. My captain was handing out assignments to me and the rest of the tactical narcotics team. I had a sting that I was required to be a part of. Those red soles however was calling my name. Ivory Albro gave me the address. It was off Holmes road. I assembled a team: Dynastie faceliketrina the second baddest blonde I knew. She cold with a AK and some flat irons. I got in touch with Machete Mychelle. This bitch shot her old man when he didnt come home from a dice game and she had a shoe habit like mine. Dressed in black we jumped in my suburban. My cell rings again. It's my son. Al Green was crooning on the radio. Dynastie turned it down. "Hey mommy, what you doin?" "Im playin cops and robbers baby. What are you doing?" "Watching Spongebob." "Ok make sure you're in bed on time you hear?" "Yes mommy I love you."  My eyes watered and saw Dynastie and Mychelle smile. "I love you too, Cobee." I hung up. We were at the spot. I checked my weapon and saw Dynastie put a slug in the chamber. Here we go.....

1 comment: