Friday, November 26, 2010

MAC-nificently Piggy....

I had to hold it together. "Albro, what are you talking about?" "Look Piggy _________ AKA Mac is the man on these streets. Just use him as another resource. Besides that this next heist I have planned you are gonna need some muscle." "What are you talking about? I have a squad." Our food was brought to the table. I watched _____ pierce a shrimp with his fork and put it up to his mouth. My heart was beating as if it would come out of my chest. There was still a lot of sexual tension between us. Lord knows it had been a long time since my body had had a FIX. Albro's voice brought me out of my trance. "Piggy? Did you hear what I said?" "No I'm sorry. Guess I'm a little tired. Albro, Mac would you excuse me for a minute?" Both Albro and ______ rose as I left the table and headed for the ladies room. My panties were moist. I had to contain this. I knew that if necessary ______ and I could work well together but on the other hand it might be the worst mistake of my life. I had a career and my son to think about. I washed my hands, reapplied my Berry lipstick and pushed the bathroom door open. He was standing outside the door. He had that look in his eyes. "Piggy those are some bad shoes you are wearing." "Christian Louboutins," I whispered. The next thing I know he pushed me back into the bathroom. He picked me up and placed me on the bathroom counter. I was more than excited. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He ran his finger from the center of my forehead, down to my nose, across my lips and on to my cleavage. "Ooh Daddy, I missed you." I moaned. This man brought up feelings I couldn't explain. "Daddy missed you too." I could feel his erection through his Armani pants. When our tongues touched I exploded. "You still love me, Piggy?" I moaned. He repeated his question. I wiggled from his grasp and raised my dress. Extending from my hip to my thigh was the word LOVE etched in my skin. LOVE was illustrated in a microphone and its wire underneath it spelled _______. He had this tattoo on his arm. This was my attempt to keep him with me. I watch his breathing slow down he took my hand and placed it on his chest. It was beating a mile a minute. I kissed his lips. HipHop's bars. I left the bathroom. We would play games like this. I got back to the table and Albro was gone. He had taken care of the tab and left. My cell rang. "Where are you staying?" It was ______. "DoubleTree. Room 2004." The line went dead. I got excited. I knew I couldn't let my defenses down but with ______ I could be myself. I headed back to the hotel. Little did I know, I had been followed.

No comments:

Post a Comment