Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Piggy does what she gotta do.....

When the smoke cleared, it was my gun that was smoking. There was a bullet between Gitto's eyes and the goon with a shotgun didn't want no part of this. I walked over to Gitto. I pulled my Blackberry out. Snapped a picture of him in his final state and sent it to Albro. That meant my fee had just doubled. I looked at the other goons and I gave them instructions. There are two hundred pairs of Loubou shoes. They are each individually wrapped in tissue and in their own boxes. The product is not to be harmed. Dynastie you make sure they load the truck. Mychelle you come with me. I need to get in this office. Dynastie called my name. "I trust you Piggy. So I assume you kno what You've done. That's your bullet between Gitto's eyes." She had a point. I reached into my bra and pulled a shell that was from my gun and I tossed it next to Gitto. "So now everybody will know Dynastie. Let's get it we aint got much time." Mychelle took her machete and got us in the office. Not only was there more connect information but I left with close to two hundred thousand dollars in cash. The trucks was loaded. I got a call from Albro. "Piggy you a cold ass bitch." "Do you have my money Albro?" "I'll be waiting. Come see me." I hung up. Dynastie drove my suburban. Mychelle drove the truck. Me I wanted to ride with the precious cargo. There was a Christian Louboutin shoe for every kind of girl. Here I was a girl who just crossed over to the dark side but hey I would be doing so in Fabulous shoes. Either you love Piggy or you don't.....

No comments:

Post a Comment