Friday, April 8, 2011

Because You put Lipstick on a Piggy don't make HER a LADY!!!

"Somebody has really told you wrong. You think I'm just gone let you lay up with my husband huh? Yeah you caught me messing around on him but hell I had been doing it because I've known all along that he was in love with you." I peered out of the rearview. Reed Road was quiet. It appeared as if we were the only ones on the strip. I took Nina off safety. I slowly cocked it. I can be a beast I know but I'm a cop first. I decided that I would try the rules of engagement first. "Jody, you have a gun pressed to the head of a cop. You kill me then what? Do you really want those kind of problems? Huh? Lower your weapon. I'm asking you nicely right now." "You still talking shit huh?" She sniffled. "You think I give a fuck about you being a cop now? Naw you just a bitch that's sleeping with my husband." She sucked her teeth. "You and Ms. Monet got the world fooled too. You left me with her the other day and I couldn't believe what all Shannon Monet is really into." She started rubbing the pistol in my hair. I was growing impatient with this little girl. "Jody, what you want me to say? Sorry? I can't do that. I love him. Always will. Now I can apologize that we in this situation. And I can make you a deal. You got about thirty seconds to get this pissy ass .25 from the back of my head. That way I'll let you live." She laughed but I saw nervousness in her eyes reflecting from the rearview mirror of my car. "_____ once told me that you had the deadliest shot in Houston." "Yeah did you think he was just blowing smoke. Better yet do you really want to gamble on that?" She thought for a moment and while she was I quickly slid my seat back and popped her in her mouth. She caught my ring square in her nose. She dropped the pistol and quickly reached down to get it when she came up Nina was looking her in the eye. All you could hear was her breathing. "Now bitch, I could've killed you. And sat my ass right here in this car and swallowed them ox tails. Damn they smell good. Don't they?" I grabbed her by her hair. "I'm looking deep within myself today so that's why you're not dead. Besides I love _____ and I really don't have anything against you. Word of advice: the next time you decide to off somebody, won't you do your homework dummy! You don't know shit." She continued crying. "Cut out all that punk ass crying. What the fuck you got to be crying about? You got it made. You got a good man. You just need to take care of him. YOU got to make him forget about me. This shit right here is a violation. And are those my Louboutin shoes you have on your feet?" She murmered yes. "You know what you oughta be glad that nigga still love me and the fact that I will always love him or you'd be somewhere dumped behind Worthing High School. Where you parked at?"
She whimpered, "TP's." "Alrgiht Imma stall you out. But I want you to strip. Right now." She was looking at me like I was crazy. "What?" "Bitch you heard me. Strip. I mean everything. You're gonna get in that car ass naked and drive straight home to your husband and explain to him why you naked."  I raised my gun at her and confiscated hers. "Jody I'm not playing with you. Everything." She disrobed slowly. "You gone get yours for this CC." I rolled my eyes. "I'm already getting it everyday hoe. Take my Loubous off." I then snapped a pic of her with my Blackberry. I sent it to _____ with a message that said SHE PLAYED WITH PIGGY! As she stepped out of my car naked as the day she was born I grabbed her by the chin. "Take care of your business at home. The next bitch may not be as sweet as me." She jerked from my grasp and ran to her car. I don't know what's wrong with me I'm getting soft. I watched her drive off. I put Nina back under the dashboard. Drove by the dumpster and dumped Jody's clothes. Phone rings. Its Meika B. "Piggy." "Hey chick just wanted you to know Im ready. Whatever you need." "Bet hey Meika, I need a favor. I may need to crash at your spot for a couple of hours. I'm close to you. Is that ok?" "No problem. Where you at?" "Leaving AB's. It may take me a minute. I think Im being followed but I'll make sure I'm cool before I hit your spot tho." "It's cool. I stay locked and loaded anyway." I hung up. I saw this mf behind me. He was in a Monte Carlo. Well if he wanted to follow I would definitely lead him. There was some weird tension going on between me and Albro. If trouble was what he wanted well I would give him just what he wanted......

No comments:

Post a Comment