Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Please Reconsider Before You Die: Piggy Bombs First

Tameika flicked on the guestroom lights and when she did there was blood everywhere. There were three unlucky bastards on the floor. One woman and two men. Meika B's slugs were in the goon on the floor and I had got the woman and the other dude. All three of them had DSW pendants on. Meika B left the room to check on her son. I got out of the bed. This chick that lay dead before me..I had seen before. I couldn't place her but we had definitely crossed paths. Her eyes were open and I saw no life in them. Did I feel bad? Hell naw. I felt no more than I would have if I had stomped a cockroach. I was sorrowful of the drama I had bought my friend. She returned with cleanup stuff. Faboloso, the purple kind, heavy duty trash bags, duct tape and Spearmint gum. Tameika always had two things to hand out: chewing gum and ass whoopings. I hopped out the bed to help clean up the mess I created. "Meika, I'm sorry I bought this to your home." She waved her manicured hand at me to dismiss me. "Girl please you good, my queendom is safe. Hey help me roll this nigga up in this trash bag." "Wait we have to do a count. Just like old times." She grinned. I rolled goon number one over and counted the holes. In a perfect symmetrical shape was three .44 slugs. One nine shot in his head. The supposed femme fatale on the bed had one shot, my nine in her head right between her eyes. The last goon had a barrage of shots from the .44 and the nine in his chest. Who won the bet? Shit I did. The money shot was in ole girl's head. What was the bet? Well Tameika pulled a knot out of her cleavage and peeled me off one dollar. "Appreciate it ma." We cleaned up the guest room and hauled the three bodies to a tinted up Dodge Magnum she had. "I'll drive CC. We gotta hurry. It'll be time for me to get my baby off to school soon." We drove about fifteen minutes to the dump site. I bowed my head as I approached it. I sat and thought about the number of bodies I had here over the years. I started geeking. We got out the car and Meika made a phone call. Her old man would come and pick us up. We both doused the car with lighter fluid and gasoline. Meika lit the match. What we had done would burn. I sat in the back seat and thought about my last few days. I could not go on like this but I knew I couldn't stop. As soon as I got to my car, I called Albro. He sent me to voicemail. I left a message. "I got your message loud and clear. Your goons got mine too. I warned you." I hung up. Those idiots worked for Albro, I was sure. He had got them killed. So now he would know my name. I was exhausted and needed sleep. I checked into the Sheraton Astrodome instead of going back home. I checked in under Karen Hayes. So many things were going through my mind. I showered and as the warm water hit my body there was another sensation that ran through me. I touched myself. I ran my hands over my nipples and down my stomach. I opened my legs wide and let the steam from the hot water pulsate against my clit and I saw the both of them. ______ I could not forget because I was in love with him. But he would never be mine. Albro had become more of an obsession for me. It was both dangerous and sexual. As I masturbated, I thought again about what I was supposed to do. After cleansing and climaxing, I got out the shower. The clock read 7am. I dried off and lotioned my body. I then got under the duvet cover completely naked and fell asleep. When I awoke it was 4pm. Damn I hadn't planned on sleeping that long but it was much needed. I got dressed and saw that I had 32 missed calls. Most of them being from Shannon Monet. I decided I would call her when I got in the car. Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door. It startled me because no one knew I was here. I pulled my gun, checked the clip and walked towards the door. I realized then that it was more than just about survival, I was learning everyday a lesson in DOMINANCE. If you don't like Piggy kill yourself but if its my life or your life then Imma bomb first! I eased the door open.....

No comments:

Post a Comment