Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's Piggy's Takeover and She'll Cry if She Wants to!

I pulled out on Reed. and made a U-turn headed south on Reed. He waited and kept a few paces behind me. When I got to the light at Cullen, I heard him behind me. He had turned his music up and all I could hear was YOU CAN BET IMMA VET I CAN DANCE UNDER WATER AND NOT GET WET! I shook my head. Nothing like Mack 10 chopped and screwed at two in the morning. I decided to make a right down Cullen. He followed me. When I got to Fiesta grocery store and Cullen Plaza I turned into the parking lot. In between my car's console was a twelve gauge shotgun. I painted my lips with Mac Lipglass in Lil Red Corvette. I then switched into some Micheal Antonio ballerina flats. I loaded a slug into the gauge. I stepped back out into the cool night air. The heavy shotgun was by my side. The Monte Carlo pulled in and cut its headlights off. I hoisted Bertha and aimed it at the driver's window. The car opened and a cloud of hydrobubonic smoke filled the air. "Come out slow! I'm real good with this." He stepped out of the car and the first thing I noticed was that diamond encrusted DSW pendant around his neck. He looked at me and smiled. "CC, you don't look happy to see me." I slanted my eyes at him. "Albro, don't come any closer." He raised his hands. "Easy CC. I come in peace." "Oh yeah, then what the hell you following me for?" "You're good. I've been on your trail for a while and I'm seldom seen. Let's go somewhere and talk, Piggy." I licked my lips and Albro put his hand on his groin. "Albro, we talk, we talk right here." "You hungry? Let's go get somethin to eat." He moved closer. I cocked my gun and listened as the hammer went back. "I'm not playing. Now I agreed to work for you with a split. That agreement did not include you stalking me. You sent some people after me in the 'Clarke?" He walked back to his car. "I'm just getting my cigar." I kept my eyes on him.  
"You something else girl. I told Mac that. But I see he already knew that. Why y'all try to play me? Acting like y'all didn't know each other." I kept my gun hoisted. "What does that matter Albro?" "Nothing. You made me look stupid. I told him I was gone make you mine. One day." I peered at him. Trying to find out what kind of game he was playing. I kept my gun on him. "What are you talking about Albro?" "I'm talking about me recognizing the caliber woman you are. A square can't love you. It's crazy I'm standing out here admitting I have feelings for a woman whose yielding a twelve gauge shotgun. Mama said I can pick em." He chuckled to himself. For some reason I felt safe enough to lower my gun. "What you saying, Albro?" "Now that's sad. You can't tell when a man is genuinely interested in you?" "I know you a snake in the grass." My cell rang. It was Meika B. "Where you at chick?" "I'm close. I'm headed your way now." I turned to Albro. "We'll meet up another time. STOP following me." He raised his hands. I walked back to my car and Albro called out to me. I stopped but didn't turn around. "Piggy why be his second when you can be my first and only?" I turned and looked at him. "Another time, Albro." I got in my car and turned the ignition. He stood there for a while and then I pulled out of the parking lot. I got a quarter mile down the road. I pulled over and I cried. Albro was right. I missed the companionship and being with a man. I wanted to be held at night and go on dates. Piggy had feelings too. I wiped my eyes. I was having that itch again. The Ruby Red Manolos were in my car. I took them out and I got sooo high.....Something had to ease the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment