Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ain't Nobody Business if Piggy Do!

 I shook my head. There was foam and blood spewing out of her mouth. I looked down at her. She stared at me as life drained from her body. Did I feel bad? Yeah and no. Yeah, because she was a mother and she had hooked my hair up and I genuinely considered her a friend. No, because she had come for me. If circumstances were different I could've been laying in a pool of my own blood. This game was dirty. We all knew it. She thought she could trust Monet and look what that got her. I turned to Michelle. "We got to clean this shit up and fast. You live in a nice neighborhood so I know 5-0 on their way." "Shit, CC. You ARE 5-0." "Exactly Chelle, that's why I don't need to be here when they get here. Let's get to work." It took Meika, Michelle and I all to roll those muthafuckers out the back. Michelle had a Silverado truck we loaded them in. We took bleach, Faboloso, the purple kind and mopped the blood up. Michelle's maid helped us get it off the walls. I was tripping because the maid did so without so much as a question. She knew what it was, I guess. The other two men who were with Dynastie, I had never seen. Around her neck was a cross. I remember she had told me her grandmother gave it to her and that she never took it off. I snatched it from her neck. I would make sure that her daughter got it. I wasn't a total monster. We finally got the house cleaned up. I told Meika to call Mike. This was bigger than what we could handle. "CC, I got Mike on the phone. He want to talk to you." "What's up Bae, I need you." "What's up Piggy? What you got?" "Its three of em. They bled out real bad. Two bucks and one doe. Some pretty good meat. Got em on the back of the truck." "Ok, Antlers still intact on the bucks?" "Yeah but its still messy. Can you clean this up for me?" "Yeah I got you, you know the fee?" "Yeah I know, when your court date?" "Its June 27." "I got you. 5 right?" "Naw don't worry about that. Just take care of the case for me." I handed Michelle the phone. "Give him your address. Ladies, let's go. We'll go back to the hotel and get ready for Albro's ass. We gotta get some rest." "Courtney who gone replace Dynastie?" "Nobody, we good. I got another AK and we could do this no prob." Michelle grabbed herself some clothes and all the explosives she needed plus that hot gauge she had just used. In spanish she told her maid to have someone out tomorrow to repair the doors and then we were off. I pulled out my blackberry dialed Monet. It went to voicemail. Meika looked at me like I was crazy. "Why would you call her?" "Meika she sent them after us. Nobody else knew we were at Michelle's. So I just wanted to touch bases with her. I'm geekin. I need to get to some shoes bad." Michelle reached into her bad and pulled out an Loubou pump. "Here you go cousin." I took a shoe string out of my purse and wrapped it around my arm right above my vein. I tapped the vein to make it visible. I then laid the pump on it. I leaned back as my eyes rolled back in my head. Meika sucked her teeth. "CC could you not do that while I'm driving. Shit! You know Michelle, you really shouldn't encourage this. CC got a problem." I rolled my eyes. She was right. I really did need to get a handle on this shit. But if I wasn't doing shoes, I think I'd go crazy. I untied the shoe string and sat back and listened to the radio. My phone rang. It was Albro. "Piggy, you on my mind." "What's up?" "Nothing, you still with your girls?" I looked around. How in the hell did he know who I was with? "Why you ask?" He chuckled. "Cuz I know you are and I know yall have been some bad girls." I hung up. I had to get rid of Albro. He was now starting to really annoy me. We got to the Sheraton Astrodome and I got one more suite for Michelle and Meika. Gave both of them keys and I retreated to my own room. I closed the door behind me. I was alone. Sometimes solitude was the worst thing for me. What the hell was I doing? Here I was a mother, cop and now I was so into this shoe shit, I didn't know if I could turn back. I had killed and destroyed. I didn't know who I was anymore. I stripped down to my attitude and laid across the bed wearing only a pair of green Steve Madden platform pumps. My .40 laid on the bed in front of me. Who would miss me? I was high as shit. But I was in pain and couldn't pinpoint what was bothering me. I would probably never see my Blahniks again. Where was my life headed? I put the gun to my temple as tears rolled down my face. Then I heard Scarface's voice in my head. "I gotta lil boy to look afta, and if I die then my child'll be a bastard." I shook it off and laid the gun down. I had a job to do. I would take over Albro Industries taking my rightful place as the third coast's stiletto Queenpin! I had come up on the backs of others, sure. If I had to do it over, I'd do the same thing. Wasn't no sense in me lying. There was a knock on my door. I grabbed my pistol. Nothing good usually came from knocks on my door. I was naked as the day I was born except an ankle bracelet and those fierce pumps and my pistol of course. I opened the door. It was room service. Needless to say, he got an eyeful. It was a steak dinner compliments of Ivory Albro. I invited the server in to set it up. "Come on in, you've seen insanity before. You live in Houston." He blushed and came on in. When he did, Albro walked right on in behind him. I then started weighing my options. You see I was going to kill Albro. But hey why not give him a glimpse of heaven before I send him to hell.Nobody would ever know. The server left after Albro tipped him. I sashayed my way up to Albro and on my tiptoes I kissed him on the mouth. He moaned. What? My body needed this. I was high as shit and tonite I was going to do what Piggy wanted to do. Everything that glitter ain't gold, Ivory Albro.....

No comments:

Post a Comment