Sunday, May 29, 2011

What Happens when Piggy is the Righteous One?

It was Albro who coughed. Chad Blair was gone. Albro had caught my slug in his shoulder seemingly. We were in the dark but I could only make out Albro. "Texas Tea, can you hear me?" Silence. Shit! Something had to happen. "Piggy don't do this. We can split all this. I'm serious." "Shut up Albro. How do you know Chad Blair?" My gun was pointed at him aiming for his head. "Who?" I looked around. I was beginning to get agitated. "Chad Blair, Albro! What was he doing here?" Albro wasn't going. "Piggy, I don't know who the hell you talking about? Furthermore I don't know what this Blair MF would even be doing here." "Albro, he was just here. That's why I shot the lights out dammit!" He got quiet. Too quiet. I sat my ass on his desk, where he could definitely see me. "CC, there was no one else in here. I don't know this dude you after! I swear." Now wait a minute. No one was gone have me think I was losing my mind. Chad Blair came out of that side door. Sitting on his desk with my knees up and feet on the arms of his swivel chair, I looked him directly in the eye. He turned away. I took my gun and rubbed it on the side of his face. "You going through with this, huh?" I licked my lips and I saw the color in his eyes change. "Yes, Albro. Today is the day you die. You set me up. I have to kill you now. You see, I killed Gitto. And now the only way I'll live is with your crown. You know that. Ain't no turning back now." He rolled his eyes. "You know you say that with no remorse. I mean damn, I effed up. I give you that. But this ain't you. You on these shoes so bad that you'll snuff me out just like that." I just looked at him. I licked my lips again. "CC, stop doing that!" I slid closer off his desk and into his lap. "Why, Albro? Does it make you uncomfortable?" I kept my gun on him and I kicked his Beretta from off the keyboard rack. "You know what it does. You would kill a square with your attitude. You walk like no other woman I've ever met in my life." I stared at him.
"Since you are about to take my life, let's talk. You can give me that." I knew damn well Ivory Albro wasn't tryna to play psychological games with me. I sat in his lap and thought about his request. Why not? "You asked if I had any remorse? Sure. About what? I'm sorry I couldn't have met you in different and in better circumstances. I'm sorry you misjudged me and tried to play me for a sucker. Lastly, Albro, I'm sorry what Shannon Monet has done to you." BOOM! I waited for his response to this. "WTF you talking about, CC?" I didn't say anything. Didn't have to. "What you mean what Shannon Monet has done to me. I left her ass!" I sucked my teeth. "You crazier than I thought, Albro. Nobody and I  mean nobody leaves Shannon Monet. Who you think killed Lena?" Albro got stiff under me and I knew this wasn't of the sexual nature. This was rage. "Get off me!" I eased my .40 back under his chin. "Easy cowboy, I ain't going nowhere. Don't try nothing slick either. By the time you think you can overpower me I will have blown your head smooth off. Try me?" He loosened up a bit. Through clenched teeth he spoke. "How do you know this? You know I lost my girl and my baby." A part of me softened. "I know, Albro. Shannon Monet told me. She told me about yall and how she told you that was her niece. Why would you continue on with her knowing that was Monet's niece?" "CC, Lena was already pregnant when I found out she was related to Shannon. What was I supposed to do then?" He had a point. "She killed my girl. Why I didn't think about that. They said it was a beamer outside my house." He had started putting it together. "Tell me, merchandise is all here?" He nodded as he stared off in space.  Here's my dilemma. I could spare his life so that he could get Shannon Monet. Maybe I could see if there was a future for Albro and I . Or I could go through with my plan and take over Houston. I knew I had to do the right thing. The righteous and strong despise the wrong and the weak. I was raised to do what's right. So I would do JUST that. I kissed Albro long and hard. I smeared my red lipstick all over his mouth. The intensity in my kiss, I'm sure would've knocked him to his knees. I broke away from our kiss. He looked me in the eyes and smiled. "That's what I'm- BANG! His head fell against my gun. His blood splashed my face. I wiped it off and got up. I know what you're thinking. I did what's right. For me and my squad. For my city. This nigga fell for me and I told you the righteous and the strong despised the weak and the wrong. All of a sudden I heard an explosion. That meant Melodious had cracked the safe. I heard Machete and Texas Tea cheer. My girls had got it. I put my sunglasses back on and reapplied my lipstick and Pac's Last Muthafucker Breathing played in my head. Out loud I spoke, "Stressin, buster free enemies give me reason to be the last muthafucker breathing." I sashayed back to the elevator. I didn't feel much of anything. Before I stepped out of the elevator I saw a card stuck by the buttons. I turned it over and it had Det. Chad Blair, Houston Police Department on it. The elevator opened and I pulled my piece. This was far from over. Bustin my automatic rounds catch em while they creeping, and Piggy will be the last muthafucker breathing, Blair. I had just been crowned and no one was gonna take that from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment