Monday, May 23, 2011

What's behind door number one: Piggy, Meika B and Michelle yo!

I was staring my mentor and boss in the eye. It was like I was looking in the mirror. You see I knew this bitch was crazy but I wonder if she knew the same about me? "What's up Monet? I see you hooked up with Alvin Ray here. What's goin on, AJ?" He simply nodded his head at me. In all of my years of knowing Alvin Ray, he was never much for words. He watched and guarded Monet like a hawk. "I said we need to talk. Alone." "Monet, why you being rude. You see Meika B, here. And then you brought Alvin Ray with you." Monet's eyes turned a steel gray. So did mine. The room was quiet. Monet and I stared each other down. You see I knew her game. "Alvin Ray, come on. Piggy YOU call me." She walked past me but made sure her shoulder brushed mine. She stopped in front of Tameika. "Meika, I have been having the hardest time with my bluetooth dialing everyone in my contact list. I saw that it was dialing you earlier. Sorry about that." Meika gave her the most gracious smile. "Oh you good, Monet. I hadn't even noticed until a few minutes ago. I was going to call you back but now you're here." Monet just looked at her. She wasn't a fool but what could she say. "Alvin Ray, let's go." He looked around the room again as if to inspect it and then he went to open the door for her. I walked to close the door behind them when Alvin Ray pressed a white business card in my hand. We were eye to eye. He looked at me and then again nodded. I didn't know what this was about. I turned the card over and I almost fainted. The card was an HPD business card. I had a shit load of them myself. His name was printed on them. Detective was in front of his name. "What is it CC?" "Nothing girl." "That Monet something else ain't she?" "Yeah she is. Hey what you gotta do?" "Nothing. Why what's up?" "I need you to take me to see my cousin in River Oaks. Carr-I mean Michelle is cool. She gone help us with the bust." "Alright let's ride." We hopped in Meika's six series BMW and we headed to River Oaks. Michelle answered the door in a kimono and Chinese Laundry slippers. We embraced. "Cousin, we need to get this rolling." "Okay Piggy, how soon we talking about?" "Tomorrow. We meet in Meyerland. I'll have my stuff. You bring the extras. We gone need your explosives to get in that safe, Michelle." She nodded her head. "I got you." "We all need to be in black red lipstick." Meika and Michelle both looked confused. "Why red, CC?" I didn't want to keep explaining this. It was weird but Albro had a thing for my lips. And he loved them red. I needed my team to mirror this. "You know CC, you one twisted ass MF." Meika B then smiled. "But I dig it chick." I laughed. "Meika, she get that from her daddy's people." "Shut up, Michelle. You do remember that we are FIRST cousins?" "Oh yeah that's right." We talked a couple hours had some drinks. Michelle glanced her security cameras. "Fuck, we got company y'all." There were three men coming up the driveway in ski masks. Michelle grabbed a twelve gauge. My .40 made its appearance and Meika's .44 was ready. Boom! There goes the front door. I looked at my beautiful goons, Meika, the devoted mother/dough girl and Michelle, my auntie's baby girl and investment banker/detonated asshole if you pushed her, and said, "They coming through this door. Do what I do and we'll have brunch later after we take Albro's ass." They both nodded. Boom! There was the door to the room we were in. It's on. My .40 spit. Meika's Desert Eagle went off and Michelle fired that twelve gauge like that's what she was born to do. And we didn't stop. Wondered what the carnage would look like after the smoke cleared. Who gave a fuck? I didn't stop shooting until my gun clicked. "CC, stop we got em." I walked over to one of em, she was still moving and breathing. I snatched the mask off. Shook my head. I knew I was gone have to kill her. I bombed first! Michelle had lit a cigar. "I told you that bitch was rotten. Now look at her ass." So this was Dynastie's destiny huh....If its my life or your life guess which one I'mma choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment