Tuesday, May 3, 2011

When Things Can't Get No Crazier; They Do!

As I sit here on the back of this hotel toilet, there are so many things going through my mind. Monet had gambled on love and lost. Lost her f2#kin mind. Albro had come up. Now many people would disagree with the way he had come up but he had come up nonetheless. And Piggy. Who was Piggy? Well Piggy was a good person. She had went the wrong direction and stepped into the wrong shoes. Manolo Blahniks to be exact. Wrong but they felt so right. I'm sitting up on the tank of the toilet with my feet on the lid. In my hand is a .40 cal, a 19 though. I hate the 17 because they often misfire. How great do I look in these red Christian Louboutin pumps! Shannon Monet and I were the same size. I knew I couldn't keep them. That's one thing about shoe addicts. You didn't wear or try to keep anyone's personal stash. Again I needed to know who the hell had my Blahniks. I now looked at Albro differently. I remember how effed up Lena's death was and never related that to Shannon. I got up and washed my hands. Splashed cold water on my face. When I did I glanced at myself in the mirror. CC, what are you doing? When I came out of the bathroom Monet was stirring a bit in the bed. Now I had to decide where my loyalty really lay. Monet had partially been responsible for the woman I am today. But then sometimes I had to wonder how good or bad that was myself. But then Ivory Albro had started to grow on me. Just barely. I decided I needed to get down in a major way. So I called Anna down at the Galleria. Told her I was coming. She informed me that they would be closing in an hour. I told her I had cash. "See you in a bit Piggy." When I got there she had chilled Moscato for me with smoked gouda and melba toast, green grapes and smoked salmon. I thought that was funny. I sat down on my favorite chaise lounge. "How are you, CC?" "I'm good, Anna. Was that a new pair of Ferragamo sandals I passed up on the way in?" My breathing quickened. Anna stood back and looked at me. "Yes darling, why they come in sand, black, mauve and jade." She sat out to bring me a pair in every color. I could feel my American Express card vibrating in my pocket. Anna took off my shoe. She rubbed lavender scented lotion on my feet and methodically slipped on a footie stocking. "How does that feel," she asked. She slipped the sandal which was a caged Italian leather upper with a six inch vamped heel onto my feet. Anna stared at my toes and rubbed them back and forth. Sometimes I had to watch Anna. She had some freaky fetish when it came to my toes and I had told her many times before: HELL NAW. "Anna!" "Oh I'm so sorry darling, its just that you have such beautiful feet." "I know Anna. Um what do you have in Betsy Johnson?" "Oh I have a leopard print open toed six inch wedge. It's on sale too. I think it's $499." "Ok tell you what, give me all of the Ferragamos and that BJ wedge." "Coming up darling." I handed her my credit card. My phone rings. It's Dynastie. I hadn't really talked to her much since the meeting we had at Michelle's. "What's up Doll?" "Nothing chick, I'm anxious. Waiting on this bust to go down." "It's gone happen. I guarantee that. You been alright?" You see Dynastie had me feel funny the other day so I was still feeling her out. Tryna to get into her head sort of. "I've been okay. Where you at chick?" "I'm around." You see I still didn't know who had sent those goons to off me at Meika's house. I mean they had DSW around their necks but I doubted it because Albro wasn't that sloppy. "Oh I see, you incognito huh? Hold on somebody on the other line." I hung the phone up. Anna came out with my shoes and receipt. "Lester has loaded them in your car out in valet." I gave her a hundred dollar tip on top of my five thousand dollar tab. "See you next time Anna." As I was coming out of the store I ran smack dab into my favorite couple. ____ and Jody. It was obvious he was happy to see me. Her not so much. "CC, how are you girl?" He bent down to embrace me. His cologne had me stirring. Jody clears her throat. "Jody, nice to see you again." She rolled her eyes at me. "Bae, I'm going in to see Anna." The minute she walked in Anna flipped a closed sign on the shop. I snickered. She went into another store. "You know you didn't have to do that to her." "I know but she needed to be put in her place, Mac. How is that shoulder?" He moved it around. It's still a lil sore but it'll be alright. You know the other day was awesome. Can't stop thinking about it." I smiled. But something was bothering me. "Hey did you ask Albro to introduce us because you missed me or was this some pissing contest between him and you?" He stopped smiling. "Piggy why would you say that? You know how we are. Hell yeah I missed you." I mean he sounded sincere but I couldn't focus on that. I needed to know why coincidentally Dynastie was now in the Galleria too. May not have been anything but the life I live is crazy and I still didn't trust this bitch. Then she was sitting with Shannon Monet. "Mac, kiss me and right now. I'll explain later."I didn't want either Dynastie or Monet seeing me. Monet suddenly looked rested too. I grabbed Mac and ducked around the corner. Guess who was eyeballing us when we did? Jody with her hands on those thick hips of hers. I didn't care though, I had higher stilettos to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment