Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Get down or be Laid Down: The Takeover is in Progress

I jumped Albro. We moved over to the king sized bed with the 1600 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets. As Albro laid me on my back, I looked up at the ceiling. I was here in a $1200 dollar a night room with a kingpin. I guess Fancy didn't let her mama down after all huh, Reba. Sure I had some humble beginnings, I was a long way from those days in Meredith Manor. I felt Albro's goatee grace my thighs. That made me open up for him. This was crazy. I hated Albro but he drove me crazy! He played with the jewelry that was attached to my clit. Waves of pleasure went over my body. "Wait a minute, you got some protection?" He chuckled. "Of course, Piggy." I watched him roll it on. I was impressed so far. As he moved to get on top of me, I rolled over on my stomach. He smacked me on my rear end. "I want to get on top, Albro." He was all too happy about that. I lowered myself down on him. Slowly but surely, until I was on top. He gripped my waist and I bucked. Hard and then harder. Like I was changing gears. I bit my bottom lip and I felt him tense up under me. I leaned forward and placed my hands on his chest and I squeezed those PC muscles around him. "Oh shiiiiiit Piggy!!!!" I stroked him harder and I was wet as I could be. He squeezed my hips harder. "Albro, bae I'm red and I bruise easily, ease up yo!" "Shit, CC, YOU ease up!" My cell started ringing. I rode Albro harder. My cell rings again. I squeeze Albro harder. My cell keeps ringing and I cum. Hard. I sit up and realize that I had been masturbating all the time. Damn. I was sticky. I stuck my index finger in my mouth. Hmmmn, I'm nasty. I got up and went into the bathroom and got in the shower. The warm water on my body as I cooled down was great. OMG that was intense. So it was safe to assume that there was sexual attention between Ivory Albro and I. What could I do about it though? I got out of the shower and checked my cell. It was Mike the cleaner. I dialed him back. "Hey, what's up Mike?" "Hey, I took care of that issue for you. Truck and everything taken care of." That's what's up. I knew I could always count on Mike Walker to take care of stuff like that. Mike did some of everything but he was a family man first. I respect that. He was also the only man I knew who could look me straight in the eye. That said a lot about him. He feared no one but God. "Great, I may have some more work for you in a couple days. How is your other paper chase?" "It's good. Long as you can keep your people back." He chuckled. I had promised Mike long ago that if his trap ever came under my radar, I would give him fair warning to close shop. I'm a pig of my word. "You know I got you, Mike." "Alright, just hit me and let me know what's up." "Ok, Mike. Talk to you later.' "Courtney." "Yeah, Mike?" "Be careful. Do that." I paused for a second. It was something about the way he said that. "You got it. I will." He hung up. I needed to get some sleep. I lotioned my body down and put on a big Tshirt. Before I crawled under the covers, I said a prayer. God, forgive me. It's a struggle everyday. I'm tryna survive and I know that I could make other choices. But now this is all I know. Help me through this. I know I don't always show it but I love You. Amen. I crawled under the covers. I closed my eyes. The clock read 1:52 am. When I woke up the clock then read 3:52 am. Time to get up. I called Michelle and Meika. Both of them were awake. "Let's go." I put on a pair of black skinny jeans. White wife beater and black one on top of that. Black air force one boots. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put on my silver chain. It had a diamond studded emblem of Ms. Piggy. She was my alter ego. Diamond studs in each ear. I lined my eyes with black liner and clear lip gloss on my lips. Pulled my blonde locks into a pony tail. Placed my pistol in its harness. I then put the harness on. I was ready. Oh almost forgot. Went into my make up bag and got lil red corvette red lipstick out. I put it my harness too. I walked out of the hotel room and Mychelle, Michelle, Alicia Brown, and Tameika Benford were in the hall waiting for me. All in black and with red pouts. That's what I'm talking about. Michelle asks me,"So what you wannna do?" I smiled. "Bitch, what you mean? Try and take over the world. Imma leave a legacy." She smiled. Mychelle polished her machete and turned to me, "Where your girl at CC? Dynastie." Michelle, Meika and I looked at each other. "Chelle we'll talk in the car. Let's go." Ivory Albro, you gone hate the day you met me. You are about to be overthrown. I pulled my black leather gloves on and adjusted my shades. Shit, if only I had my own theme music.

No comments:

Post a Comment