Thursday, December 23, 2010

Emergency Situation.....

I went into instant beast mode. I sat in Mac's lap facing the back of his car busting! "Drive baby!" I pumped his gun and mine at the same time. I saw two of the shooters fall. The other two continued. Mac swerved over the curb out of the park. I look down and there was a bucket of  blood between us. _____ had been shot in his shoulder. "Fuck! _____ you've been shot!" "CC I know that." The shooters had got mobile. "Baby we gotta get you help. This looks real bad." "Don't worry about me girl. You just don't stop shooting." I did just that. My gun clicked. I was outta of ammunition. His magazine on his piece was about to come to an end. _____ had a hit a back alley. By this time we had lost our tormentors. "Hey u alright. Pull over I'm driving." By this time _____had lost a lot of blood. I pulled my cell phone out. I speed dialed Katy. She answered. "Courtney baby..." "Hey Katy, I need you." "What else is new baby girl? What's up?" "I'm coming to see you." "What? Right now?" "Yeah. I'll be outside." "Bitch are you crazy?My family is here. I mean WTF?" I sucked my teeth. "Not tryna to hear that. I'm with _____ and he's hit! We're on the way!" I hung up the phone. I didn't have time to talk. I turned on Tiffany St. I hopped out and knocked on Katy's door. No answer. This time I kicked. The door immediately opened. "CC this is inappropriate! I keep this life separate from my family life." "Katy this is the man I'm in love with and we're not going to let him die. Now fix him up." She put her glasses on got her bag out. I went back to the car to him. He was still losing blood. I helped him to Katy's shed out back. "Help me lay  him on the table here CC." _____ was obviously in a lot of pain. I watched Katy pull out an old DKNY pump. It was white. She poured alcohol on it to sterilize it. "Hold him a little bit. This is going to burn." With the heel end of the shoe she proceeded to dig the bullet out of ____'s shoulder. I saw him grit his teeth. I knew it hurt but he would not show weakness. Especially in front of two beautiful women. Katy carefully and meticulously removed the bullet. She saturated a Promise sandal in saline solution and wrapped it in gauze. She placed it on his wound. "Hold this here for a sec CC." I did as I was told. Katy came back with some Steve Madden shoe laces and stitched _____'s wound. She was a beast. Gave him Vicodin for the pain. "He needs to rest. He's lost a lot of blood. He can stay here for a few hours. My husband will be up soon and I don't need these kind of problems." I nodded. I had to respect that besides Katy had got me out of a lot of problems. She then looked at me long and hard. She rubbed her hand upside my face. "I know this look. You need something?" I sniffled and nodded my head. Katy put a Sheik shoe box in front of me. Got me a lighter and spoon. I took the electric blue platform pump and I got high. Relieved my sensibilities right before ______. As his body tried to heal itself I tried to calm mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment