Saturday, December 4, 2010

Life is a sting and then you DIE.......

"We've been set up. Fuck its 5-0!" My gun was aimed at him. I smiled. My team surrounded me and we rushed the house. "Gentlemen listen up! My name is Piggy and these here are Piggy's boys. Boys introduce yourselves." Debose points his weapon to suspect number one. "I'm Debose. No first name just Debose like Geraldo or Madonna." I secured the scene. "Bolt the muthafuckin doors nobody move." The two suspects that we had secured had odd looks on their faces. So I knew that it was more people in the house. "David bring me that gauge." Suspect demeanor changed. The gauge many times was for show. Whenever I ever had to fire it, it would knock me on my ass. I heard movement towards the back of the house. With my twin behind me I walk towards the back. "HPD! Come out now while I'm being nice!" A shot came through a closed bedroom door. My twin and I were quick. I cocked the gauge and fired back. It's amazing what buckshot does to flesh. The assailant was thrown back and I had a bruise on my right shoulder. He had a MAC-10 Inside the room there was dope everywhere. Two other men had their hands up. "Get your ass on the gotdamn ground! Now!" They did as was told. There was money and dope on the bed, on a table, and in the closet. The other two suspects were handcuffed and taken into the main part of the house. We heard a toilet flush. I motioned for them to check the bathroom. I turned the knob and it was locked. No problem. I put my black patent leather Air Force 1 boot through the bathroom door. She was wearing a towel. It dropped from around her when she saw us standing there. "Bitch get down!" She was in shock. I saw she didn't have a weapon but I was still on guard. I handed her the towel. She wrapped it around herself and I grabbed her by her neck. "I said Get Down!" I handcuffed her and brought her out. When she saw the guy I pumped with buckshot she screamed. Her cries told me that this was her man. When I looked at her, I recognized her. I couldn't place where I had seen her initially. Meanwhile the rest of my team were busy identifying the perps. I went in search of clothes for our lady. I knew she was probably innocent in all of this but one thing about it, on my busts everybody went to jail. I found a shirt and some jeans. I motioned for her to come back into the bathroom. She did. "What the fuck are you doing here? Does ______ know you're here?" Her eyes got big."Yeah you don't recognize me?" "Omigod. It is you." "Yes ma'am. You gone tell me what a married woman is doing in a trap house with four other men." "It don't matter. You taking me to jail anyway." "Maybe. Maybe not. Chickadee you got some explaining to do." She sat and thought for a moment. I pulled my card out. Handed it to her. "Get dressed. We'll take a ride." I went back into the living room. This was a big bust. Weed, pills, cocaine, and gallons of PCP. There was cash, scales and other paraphernalia that was all coming with us. I bit my bottom lip, crossed my arms across my chest and sighed. This was my universe and I was Queen of it. And this was only the beginning.

2 comments:

  1. Dammit!!! Who's tha married lady???????????? (Im all in tha story now!!! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon u got to go back and read the posts before to know who she is. The plot thickens.

    ReplyDelete