Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Trouble always finds Piggy.....

So I downshifted Charlene and thought about what I needed to do. I had went into an agreement with Albro. Had signed his death certificate with Shannon Monet. But above all I had made a promise to myself that I would corner this game. I pulled up to the Fox and Hound. There was one person that I had to see. He always kept me grounded. He was coal black and had dimples so deep you just wanted to curl up in them. I loved this man for three and half years and out of this relationship I got my beautiful son. To show his love and appreciation to me for bearing his child, he named his first born and only son Courtney after me. This man was half of my son. I would love him forever. I walked in and he was sitting at his favorite spot by the bar. Hennessy and Coke was in his glass. He is a simple man. Kind but can be a raging beast if you pushed him to it. He is the epitome of what a Southside Houston man is. Bald fade, black and he walked like he had horses. When I was around him I would always hear DJ Screw's catalogue playing. I walked up and touched his shoulder. He looked at me and smiled. "Cocaine. What's goin on baby mama?" I laughed. Kissed his cheek. "Nothing Baby daddy. Buy me a drink?" He looked me up and down. I knew he was still attracted to me. I was to him as well. But we were okay as a couple but we were best as friends and parents to Cobee, He called the bartender. "Get her a punk ass Grey Goose and cranberry. Keep em coming." I laughed. He could always make me do that. "How you been 50?" "I've been alright girl. Working." He took a sip from his drink. "How about you?" "I've been good. Doing this and that." "You maintaining? Those Jordans don't look that new." I rolled my eyes. So I got over 1,200 pairs of shoes and suddenly I got a problem. "Nigga don't go to rolling your eyes. I want to make sure you're okay. I heard and know first hand about how bad your habit is. You got my son." I downed my drink. "I know. But I'm good 50. I really am. Look, I got a lot of moving around and I need you to take Cobee this weekend." "I got my lil nigga, CC. You know that. That wasn't even nothing you needed to ask me." I smiled. I knew it would be no problem. You see 50 loved my son more than his own life. After Cobee was born, I watched him grow. If my son hadn't been born who knows whether either of us would be? We sat and talk for an hour like old friends. I knew that we would always be. 50 got up and I saw the imprint of his piece in his pants. He saw mine as I put my jacket back on. That was one thing we had in common. We stay strapped. He walked me to my bike. "Girl you be careful on this thing." I nodded. "You be careful on yours too." He kissed me softly on my lips and rubbed the side of my face. "More than the air I breathe Piggy." "Me too 50." I watched him get on his Busa and ride off. Out of my peripheal I see two men. One of them says, "Mr. Albro would like to have some words with you." I rolled my eyes. I felt uneasy about this. "I just talked to Albro." Both of the goons looked caught. I press the ignition on my bike and I opened her up. they started walking towards me. One of them pulled his chrome. This was a set up. But they wouldn't get Piggy. I was already gone when a slug hit my tail pipe. FUCK! I called ______ told him I needed to see him. She answered his phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment