Monday, December 13, 2010

Nobody is Really the Boss of Piggy!

Once I was finished, I blew my nose and cleaned myself up. My cell phone rang. It was him. "Albro." "How you doing, Piggy?" I rolled my eyes. "I'm good Albro. You?" He chuckled. "I'm real good. Would be even better if you'd stop meeting with Shannon Monet." There was silence. Something dropped in the pit of my stomach. "Quiet are we Piggy?" "Albro, stop with the game playing. Monet is my boss. She's head of the city council. You know that." I could hear him blowing smoke from either a blunt or one of those expensive cigars he smoked. "Yeah and I also know that she raised you to be the mean bad bitch that you are today." He laughed out loud. "What is your point, Albro?" "I'm telling you that you work for me and it ain't no straddlng the fence, You dig?" I inhaled and through clenched teeth, "I agreed to work with you but I did not agree to you bullying me. I'm still a cop." "Girl go head on with that cop shit. I suppose you mentioning that you are a police officer would put fear in the heart of a SQUARE. But baby girl you know that's not me. We had a deal." "You're right and I am following through. You will not tell me who I can hang around though." Albro chuckeled in spite of himself. "Do you realize how bad I can make things for you. You know I know you think you the baddest something that come out of Hiram Clarke. You might be right. But do you really want to gamble on that notion?" "Look do you have the details on our next heist?" "Glad to know you're still hungry girl. Yeah we got some shops on Harwin we need to hit. You might want to do this solo or have you a little backup." "Imma bring Mac in on this one." He got quiet  for a bit. "I don't think that's a good idea." I turned the radio to 102.1 and I heard Betty Wright crooning After the Pain. "Why is that Albro?" "Three words CC. Welch Middle School." He disconnected the call. Albro had been following me. Now I had to be extra careful. I drove to my home and parked Debose's car. Went inside and took a long hot bubble bath. I soaked and thought about the last couple of days. Meanwhile my $15,000 pair of Manolo Blahniks were gone. You see it didn't matter how many other shoes I acquired. Those were my first and I will always be chasing that first high from the first pair. I had to find them. I got out of the tub. Put on a black lace La Perla bra and panty set. White Tshirt black jeans and the white and black Jordan 11s. I threw on a black fitted Astros cap and put on Mac lipglass in Pink Pout. I locked up my queendom and got Charlene ready. Who is Charlene? Charlene is my 2008 Suzuki Hyabusa. She is red and curvy and one of the best motorcycles I've ever owned. I love her. I slid a sock over my left jordan threw on my backpack. I kept a .45 under the seat. I had business. Before I drove off I turned and checked my surroundings. Didnt realize I still had visitors. This Piggy would fly and I always was fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment