Thursday, December 30, 2010

Gots to be More Careful!

I got high and didn't feel bad about it. I watched ____ as he slept. This man was perfect in my eyes except for the fact that he belonged to someone else. My eyes roamed across his handsome face. I watched him breathe heavily. We had been through alot ____ and I. I knew that he loved me and I was certain that I loved him. Still there was this underlying feeling that I could not and should not trust him. He started to come to. "How you feeling bae?" He grunted. "Like I've been hit by a Mack truck." I chuckled. "Well that's a good thing. That means your ass is alive." "If you say so." My cell rings. Shannon Monet comes up on the caller ID. I answer. "Piggy I'll be on Beretta. You have your ass there in fifteen minutes." She hung up before I could answer. "Mac can you drive?" "My shoulder is sore but I can get around. Why?" "I need you to drive me to Quail Run. Quick." "Aight, what about my car tho?" "Look you can take it to the department give them my name and they'll fix it with no questions asked." I helped him off the table. "Katy a beast. I owe her one." I smiled. "No you let me take care of Katy." I decided to drive to Quail Run. Quail Run was Shannon Monet's Quniverse. They had streets in this subdivision named after Monet. I pulled up to the Sunny's convenience store. I would walk to Beretta. "Hey I need somebody to get my bike from the park." "Alright. You want me to take it to your cousin's?" "Yeah please be careful. You know how I am about my bike." "I'm good CC. I love you." I smiled and so did my heart. I kissed his lips and got out of the car. My cell rang. Shannon Monet. "Yeah." "Are you at the store?" I looked around. "Yeah I'm here." "I'll be in the red Sedan Deville." She hung the phone up. I turned around and there she was. I got in. Shannon Monet was in her get it attire: air force one boots wife beater black jeans. She was rolling a blunt. Al Green was on the radio. "Piggy whats up?" I shook my head. "Nothing Monet. Whats the plan?" "I figured you had one. Thing is Albro and I got some unfinished business, Why you want to kill him?" I sighed. "I dont want to talk about it. I know that if we off him it would benefit us both!" She took a drag off of her blunt. Passed it to me. "Monet, you know I can't do that." I gently pushed her hand away. "Im your boss, Piggy. You can smoke. When you have to piss, I'll take care of it,." We pulled up in front of her trap house. There was a black Denali parked in front. "This is yours. Everything you need is in it. Send me pics when you're finished." I nodded. "Hey look at me." I turned and look Monet dead in her eyes. "Be careful. You get caught, you don't know me. Call me when you're finished." "Aight Monet. What you about to do?" "I got four hundred red velvet cupcakes to make. It's for a wedding." Shit was funny that way. You see Monet was an untamed beast! But at the same time she was so domesticated. I got in the Denali and exited Quail Run. I had no idea that I had been followed.

1 comment:

  1. AllFuckinReady!!!!!!! U got me described to tha T lol. I couldnt stop laughin cuz its tha TRUTH!

    I see ya Court. Luvin this story ;)

    ReplyDelete