Sunday, December 19, 2010

The More Things Change the More They Stay the Same!

As I walked up to him, I smiled. Oh how I craved this man! He was posted up on in the park on Bathurst. He had a mug on hs face until  he looked up and spotted me. I guess we had this effect on each other. He had his hands up and smirked, "So all of a sudden you and Jody are cool now?" I bit my bottom lip. He shook his head. "Damn, you still get to me when you do that CC." "What you talking about _____?" I grinned. "Whatever, you know what I'm talking about. Anyway my wife told me she ran into you the other day at the mall. Y'all had dinner together." I thought to myself. Hmmn, is that what she told him? We met at the mall? "Bae, do you trust me?" He looked at me put both of his hands on his heart. "The only woman I trust my life with CC." I believe I started blushing. He bent down to kiss my lips. When we kissed I always knew that we would be a part of each other's lives forever. "Bae, I need to tell you something." "Okay, CC but why don't we do it in my car." I laughed because that comment put my mind in the gutter. I immediately went back to the times where we had serious sessions in his car. You see ____ was the only man I'd been with that made me feel as if we were making love everytime we were together and that was no matter what we'd be doing. "Nasty, I mean we can TALK in the car Mama." He took my hand and there was electricity flowing between us. He opened my car door. When I got in I could smell the berry air freshener. ______ loved this Buick. He kept it up. "Do you love me?" "You know I do. Look I have something to tell you but I don't know how." "CC just tell me. You know how we are. You can tell me anything. You know that." "Well you know I think your ole lady is cool. But my loyalty lies with you, Daddy. I didn't run into Jody at the mall." "I know bae." "What you mean 'You know.'?" "Jody said that she ran into you in Rainbow. You were shopping for shoes. I know my Piggy. There is no way in hell that you were in Rainbow shopping for shoes." I started laughing. How true that was though. "You know me so well baby." "I know right. When you saw her was she with Brodie?" Brodie. I had to think about it. I scanned my mind for that name and sure enough, the guy's name I had blown away was Latrell Brodie. "Yeah she was. How would you know this?" _____ stared off into space. He was quiet for a minute. Suddenly it started to rain. His car radio was on 102.1. Htown's Knockin Boots started to play. "I've known for months." "Well baby, I caught her at his traphouse during my bust. He's dead. She was looking at a couple charges until I intervened. I knew you didn't need those kind of problems." He turned to look at me. Reached over and traced the outline of my lips. "CC you have the sexiest mouth." "Thank you." "You know the craziest part about it? Jody was talking now as if she looks up to you. And why wouldn't she?" I reached over and rubbed the back of his head. He then lifted the steering wheel as far as it would go. He pulled me from over my seat into his lap. We kissed. "Baby we need to get in the backseat." I felt his phone vibrate. I grabbed it out of his pocket. The caller ID read Albro. "Bae answer it." I sat on his hard on as he talked. I saw four figures surround the car. I took my piece out and I grabbed Mac's. "Baby! It's a fucking AMBUSH!" The back window shattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment